Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

have to agree, don’t need seeds but would be be interesting to grow.

But they will go to good home’s for those who get them :wink:

2 Likes

Ooh, I don’t even want to pick a color, but the mystery straw is enticing! I would llove the chance! And I fell into #12, if I’m not mistaken… No wait I think I’m eleven. It is what it is. Lmao

11or12?@skiball woohoo!!!
If ya want I’ve got another strain I can send ya. If you’re interested let me know.

1 Like

i think worc might have been #10 but i’m not sure

Ya you didn’t want any danm it say u want some so I’m 12 lol

yes i think i may already have these ones, not sure would have to check, i definitely have the slaps tho :smiley:

@oleskool830. Thank you my brother! Your generosity with the beans and your time is very cool. I will return favor how ever I can. OverGrow!

3 Likes

Slaps? Is that like the clap? Lol

2 Likes

stickers, because you slap them on things i guess? not sure

2 Likes

Here’s how the numbers are now.

1 - Toastyjakes
2 - Larry3215
3 - 99PerCent
4 - Gordongecko
5 - Jellypowered
6 - shroomgod
7 - JaxxMunster
8 - Mr.Sparkle
9 - Worcestershire_Farms
10 - oleskool830

@skiball @2tokejoke and @MadScientist your packs and a few others are going out tomorrow. If you sent your address to me, they are posting tomorrow.

There are bunch of seeds that haven’t been sorted still, all nice and dark and healthy looking, so I’ll probably send out smaller packs of those for everyone anyone.

Probably have enough to send out 20-25 packs, so no pressure anyone.

10 Likes

Thumb and index finger on my right hand and candle flame. It’s fast. Only my pinky hasn’t been broken on that hand. Hand is almost like a hammer. Aches though when I get a chill in me.

@anon32470837 I only had the BC cross by itself while traveling and after it had been finishing seeding so for me it was very sedating. And it was late at night both evenings, so I’d say it would be good on the sleep side, but then again it would be hard to say and feel good about telling you that. I only tried the #1 in the mix and the Diesel Moonshine, which were both well past a peak harvest time. Mostly I just wanted to see what they would taste like.

A subtle as it was the DM was very sweet tasting and I could feel it more in my head before my body than with smoke from #1. #2 & #3 went as long as they could until almost dry on the branches and endured a pretty wicked bout of PM so i wasn’t that into smoking them.

4 Likes

I am already thinking needle nose pliers to hold it tight and keep fumes and heat away from the beans.

Maybe over thinking again.

I was agreeing with @legalcanada about you being generous and not tagging myself in as well. So i don’t need to be on the list :wink: thanks though.

That plus i haven’t done a photoperiod run in awhile so id have to switch cycles to run them anyways, not that i don’t have some photoperiod seeds tucked away that i’ll run when i do a switch but don’t see that happening for awhile.

6 Likes

I am interesred @Kalgrae , very kind of you.!
I will pay postage if required,
Gaz

3 Likes

How did I become 4? nevermind not gonna complain
Do you think these would mind the cold nights?
Im thinking I could try these outdoor if there indicas

2 Likes

1 - Toastyjakes
2 - Larry3215
3 - 99PerCent
4 - Gordongecko
5 - Jellypowered
6 - shroomgodI
7 - JaxxMunster
8 - Worcestershire_Farms
9 - oleskool830
10 - gaz29

You got the chicken dinner at 4th.:+1: @Mr.Sparkle has been kind enough to forfeit his position. :+1:

I’m waiting on a package of just the BC Mango x Night Nurse. If it’s a bunch :crossed_fingers:I’ll throw a few in the packs to everyone.

Cheers

10 Likes

Wicked man, Nice one
I guess I owe it all to @Mr.Sparkle Cheers too man
*smiling

1 Like

I’ll @pookie123 jump in for some free beans! Thanks!:peace:

Hey @LouiJackson, you might wanna get in on this… Tag yourself.

1 Like

Ok I’m gonna tag myself again for the 12 spot @pookie123 Haha! :wink:

2 Likes