Pollen chucked freebie seeds are all gone

am i to late? @Bigpete

2 Likes

:raising_hand: @Kalgrae.

that sounds great if there are any left :slight_smile:

I am in this for fun. I do not need.

If there is a greater need, I can certainly offer up my spot.

3 Likes

I have been patiently waiting for #14 to open up! :joy:

3 Likes

1 - Toastyjakes
2 - Larry3215
3 - 99PerCent
4 - Gordongecko
5 - Jellypowered
6 - shroomgod
7 - JaxxMunster
8 - Worcestershire_Farms
9 - oleskool830
10 - gaz29
11 - pookie123
12 - Bigpete
13 - G-pas
14 - Pedro_Bann
15 - ?
16 - ?
17 - ?
18 - ?

@Viva_Mexico you already have a package. PM me your address. @99PerCent there’s plenty, no worries. @skiball i’ll PM you. @pookie123 clever technique :+1:, lol! So far packs are ready for the ones on the list.

Cheers

9 Likes

Should we send you mailing info yet?

1 Like

I gave a couple days for the needy, but if there’s still room for @Scissor-Hanz ?
Sign me up @Kalgrae :pray:

4 Likes

Hope that didnt come across the wrong way - I am in no hurry at all. Its going to be at least 6 to 8 weeks before I can even start a new grow. Didnt mean to sound like I was pushing.

3 Likes

I am interested friend, I am new to og, I do not know if it is required to have been more time in the forum.

6 Likes

@Sukia you got it. @anon32470837 and anyone else already on this list, feel free to PM me an address you’re comfortable receiving mail to if you haven’t already.

1 - Toastyjakes
2 - Larry3215
3 - 99PerCent
4 - Gordongecko
5 - Jellypowered
6 - shroomgod
7 - JaxxMunster
8 - Worcestershire_Farms
9 - oleskool830
10 - gaz29
11 - pookie123
12 - Bigpete
13 - G-pas
14 - Pedro_Bann
15 - Scissor-hanz
16 - Sukia
17 - Alpine (contacted via PM)
18 - ?

6 Likes

@Kalgrae Thank you very much.

2 Likes

IF i get the piggy sticker i’ll post it on my Rosin Press… WOOHOO!!!

7 Likes

I can honestly tell you @MadScientist that yours has some extras. I remember you saying you have little ones? Every pack has them. Been giving them away and slapping them on stuff for years. It’s not related to cannabis or anything for that matter. Just a sticker of a pig.

Bunch of you sent your info. These should mail out this week. Waiting on the last taker. Happy high hump day all!

6 Likes

Hey @Kalgrae. You are quite the stand up guy! You’ve got a devoted fan in @oleskool830! I’ve got 5 grandkids that would be delighted with some stickers. Unfortunately, my back seat in my car are covered with them. Like graffiti! Haha! Thanks again my brother.

5 Likes

You mean, I might get a sticker of a pig???

Heck with the seeds, lol

99%

8 Likes

Right? I work in a hog farm so anything to do with a pig is hilarious to me haha

7 Likes

I never put a sticker on my car, but in this case, I might make the exception!

99%

4 Likes

that’s interesting are they leather seats? i imagine they wouldn’t stick well to fabric

i just noticed there’s a website link in the pig, i should visit it to see what it is

2 Likes

I can’t believe you are having this much trouble giving away seeds, I’ll take the leftovers

3 Likes