Pollen Extractors / Dry Sift Tumblers

What screen sizes do you have?

I use a 150 micron screen, I run it slowly and make frequent collections of resin to keep the prime separate.

The dabpress comes with 220 170 and 120. I have done a couple of runs with the 120 so far. I have been running it on the slowest tumbler setting. First time I ran it for 20 mins and gathered the pollen from the tray and then did the same a few more times. I didn’t really see much difference between the runs so in the next couple.of runs with flower broken up I just ran the tumbler for several hours straight on slowest speed. I ran the machine outside on our covered deck with temps inthe 35 to 45 degree range. The dabpress tumbler is made of aluminum so it was quite cold when it ran. I was getting about 20 pct return so I felt pretty good about it. The kief itself does have stalks on the heads still and there are some contaminates as well but less than I expected. I have some pics but I don’t know how.to upload them here.

2 Likes

Even the worst grade dry sift is acceptable quality.

There’s some contaminats but considering its all from the spent sift it’s damn good.

The 1st runs are best,

It doesn’t get better for flavour imo.

4 Likes