Free seeds... Arrgggg, Adventure Ahead! (ALL Gone)

I’ve been growing for over a decade and along the way I’ve crossed a bunch of stuff, learned to create high quality strains, and made some breeding & seeding mistakes. Many of these seeds are those successes and failures. I wouldn’t advise anyone to breed with most of these, but if you need some free seeds, and you don’t mind throwing a bunch of them in water to find the few that germinate, then these are for you!

These seeds are all a couple years old, so there are more packed in each bag, if it was possible to do so. They were stored in an airtight dry cool place, so some should germinate, but I make no guarantees that they will.
Some of these seeds could be :fire::fire::fire:, some could be male, but most of them will be feminized mids :smoking:
All seeds were created with plants being fed good old slow release organics, mostly aged compost and Cootz mix, and lots of love.

Rules

Maximum of 1 packs per person.
Post your top 2 choices, then private message me with your physical mail address and top 2 choices, so I can refer to it when I package stuff up. (I will set your packs aside and ship them this afternoon.)
Feel free to talk about the strains, ask questions, etc.

Strains (packs left)

ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY!!! :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone that helped me by accepting these genetic gifts! Love :heart: them as I have and share :gift: them as I have!!! :slight_smile:

Everything is packed and paid for! They should hit the mail Monday morning.

22 Likes

Hey @Stonkie, this might be what you’re looking for. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Want to try your hands at starting seeds, so you aren’t wasting money when you buy seeds? These are the seeds for you!
I sent out the first batch given away on FB at the Probiotic Farmers Alliance this morning.

5 Likes

I’d be interested in these :slight_smile:

PM incoming.

1 Like

I’m definitely intrested in popping these in my nxt grow (in a month or so). First pick is sour ak x Casey Jones 2nd Casey jones

1 Like

ooo blue berry hash hog and Casey jones please😃

1 Like

hey @GreenCaciqueHawaii do you still need beans buddy

3 Likes

Feel free to reserve some for them if you have an idea of what would work for them!

2 Likes

Area 51 and thai mist @Sebring much mahalo buddy and @legalcanada thanks for the heads up bro yes from those the really interested one most is the one crossed with the cannatonic that is a great medicine hopefully that one carry good medical qualities cheers and happy growing and Blessings

2 Likes

@Sebring I’d be really interested in the OG Kush if you still have some.

2 Likes

How do I pm my deer’s man

2 Likes

I’d be happy to try the Mud Dragon @Sebring

1 Like

Our friend @Sebring should be sending you a message, check there. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

I would love to try some if there are still some available

Just waiting on Stonkie’s info for shipping. His beans will take a little longer to get there, but not too long! :seedling:

3 Likes

@StevieG do you prefer hybrids or long summer sativas? Or would you like the Bagseed mystery option?

5 Likes

I would love to try some hybrids

2 Likes

My top two choices are:

(1) Thai Mist {Kali Mist x Double Thai}
(2) Acapulco Gold x Double Thai

Thanks

1 Like

I wouldnt mind trying Green Lantern, ty

1 Like

Morning for the U.K. man . It was the top one I was limited to the amount of msg I could send yesterday pal thanks for the gift

2 Likes