Pookie's seed giveaway (closed)

Is this giveaway over ?

Yes it is, Sorry, Maybe next timeā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine came today also. Already got five of em soaking.

5 Likes

Thank you, @pookie123

Wow, you put that in the original post, so it wasnā€™t a surprise. But, thatā€™s fine with me, their loss, my gain. I already have to groups of new (to me) seedlings going now. I put a couple of silicone gel beads in each bag and put them in the frig so they will stay as fresh as they are now. @Baudelaire says he has had 25 year old seeds pop for him by saving them long term in the freezer. Seeds he will use within a year, he puts them in the refrigerator. Man I love this place. I might have figured that out on my own eventually, but it is nice to stand on the shoulders of someone that has gone ahead of me.

5 Likes

I donā€™t understand really!?!?!? Iā€™ll cover the cost of shipping EVERYTIME if I need too??? Very grateful.

4 Likes

Sounds like a real winner the one i got bro! Second Sight F2ā€¦ I like F2ā€™sā€¦

Thanks so much @pookie123!

May your generosity be returned a thousand fold.

HppHrvst :robot:

5 Likes

Do you think you might have another in the future? Iā€™m really trying to collect and breed as many landraces as I can.

1 Like

Yes I am sure I will give away more seeds, But I am not sure when that might beā€¦ I hope to make some seeds of my own based on african landraces sometimeā€¦

4 Likes

If you ever see something I might have that you are interested in, Iā€™m certainly willing to share as well. Just keep me in mind, if you will, please. If youā€™re ever feeling particularly generous. Haha. :cold_sweat: