Pop, cool drink, fizzy drink, cola, soda, or soda pop!

It’s a hard sell. No cupboard to put it in.

1 Like

That’s the other problem. Mine is in a room other one in a gutted fridge. :rofl: I couldn’t fit it anywhere

1 Like

Me 100% for it.

Her: not so much

2 Likes

Ya I get it. I am with you

2 Likes

I think there is an opportunity to bond over this project. Husband/ Wife team working together to have fizzy drinks. Let the demo begin!
images

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yes that’s about the size of my apt.

1 Like

This is my fav for quite a few years now.

7 Likes

Royal Castle in South Florida made their own Birch Beer, and it was addictive along side a couple of round burgers with onions and pickles. Sliders before there were sliders. The one in Homestead was very close to the movie theater so it was a double treat of a summer matinee and dinner after the show for less than $1.
LOL

The History of Royal Castle Hamburgers • The Burger Beast

3 Likes

This the best ginger ale/beer ever. Spicy as all get out. I don’t drink any more, but a whiskey and ginger with this stuff was fucking killer.

Also I just discovered the flavor squirt button on the gas station soda fountain, cherry sprite is a winner for sure haha.

5 Likes

Got more options for the fridge :wink:

4 Likes

OMIGAWD! Didn’t know they MADE teaberry Ice cream!
Favorite gum of all time!

And Sarsaparilla was the basis of todays Root beer- but they found out Sassafras can be toxic- so you’ll be hard-pressed to find the real thing anymore!

2 Likes

Vanilla in Orange Fanta!!!

2 Likes

I remember those!
Can’t find them here anymore…booooooo!

1 Like

Canada Dry Ginger Ale. I must the most boring one on the thread so far. :rofl:
It used to claim to be? The Champagne of Ginger Ales!
I also like Bundiburg Ginger Beer from Australia.
Real fermented Ginger Beer. It is available in Canada :canada:. But I only ever seen it in Toronto.
:yum:
Comes in the old style beer bottles we had here, we called them stubbies.

4 Likes

I’ve lived in a few different states and all had different names. In Michigan it was pop, Texas everything was Pepsi, new Orleans was cold drink out west it’s soda. Weird right?

2 Likes

Yep Pop here in Canada. :canada:
At least where I live.

3 Likes

OK ALL–a POLL!!!
Some may disagree, but IMO (and from what I’ve heard/read) the consensus is that pop/soda/cold-drinks are best in glass bottles…but who even SEE’ S those anymore?
So-how do you prefer your '‘day-to-day’ soda/pop/cool drink??

WHICH IS BETTER!?
  • Can’s
  • plastic bottles
  • glass of ice

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m a supporter but won’t let me vote?:thinking:. I say glass bottle not even glass of ice. Ice waters down the soda imo.

1 Like

My option isn’t listed! Glass no ice ftw