Positive Vibes & Prayers

My sister Stacey heads in for round 2 of cancer surgery tomorrow 12/29 here in VA. She’s mom to 2 boys & caretaker for every wounded/stray animal she ever encountered. She refuses to even hurt a bug (literally). Just a really good person & awesome mom.

If you are a sender of positive vibes or prayers… please send some her way. I’d do anything for my family, including soliciting prayer/good vibes on a cannabis forum :laughing: :heart: :peace_symbol:

Thanks all! :heart:

46 Likes

My mom had breast cancer and I was not there for her. I barely supported her. I was a dumbass teen. She made it through.

I promised myself I would never do that again. She got covid and she had to go to the hospital. I visted her at the height of the pandemic and I did not care if I cought it and died. I kept my promise.
I saw my mother throw up from the chemo. Be there for her man. Give her some support and just visit. I hope your sis has a successful recovery.

11 Likes

You know damn well i’m on your guys team. sending good vibes

7 Likes

Thanks @grief , yup I visit her all the time, bring her snacks & just hang out. I’ll be at the hospital tomorrow :+1: Got her a PAX3 & a lot of homegrown lined up for after the surgery.

@Ris I know you are brother, thanks & you know I’m on yours :+1:

5 Likes

:fist:Fists in the air for a fighter!:fist:
You’ll be in our thoughts and prayers out west.

7 Likes

:fist: she’s definitely a fighter &;thanks brother

4 Likes

I will send a prayer up tonight for your family.
Stay strong for your sister and those boys.

Doc
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sending great and positive vibes your sisters way.
That is a horrible situation and I wish her you and your family the best of luck and to her kicking this horrible diseases ass…

6 Likes

prayers go out to you and yours

5 Likes

Sending positive vibes and best wishes to your sister. Cancer can go fuck itself. You’re a good bro.

5 Likes

best wishes from me and mine,big love.

4 Likes

Allow me to project SINCERE AND POSITIVE WISHES in your direction, Brother. Stay strong, it’s contagious!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:ers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Positive vibes going out this morning

5 Likes

Best wishes, vibes and fortune today. :pray: :muscle:

This is one of the better forums I’ve ever participated in, across lots of hobbies. There’s a better sense of community in this than other interests. Maybe it’s the history of persecution, maybe it’s the properties of the herb itself, maybe it’s just dumb luck that this place is full of compassion and generosity.

I like my PAX 3, she will too. Please let us know how it goes.

6 Likes

Prayers are being said for your sister :pray: :heart:
And everyone els ln the OG fourm as well…

7 Likes

All the best wishes in her fight!!

5 Likes

Myself and Mrs Budder are sending positive vibrations towards you and your sister. May the disease be cast from her body. And a resounding " fuck cancer"! :v::canada:

7 Likes

Fuck cancer :fist:

8 Likes

Sitting up at the hospital & just saw all these responses… really lifted the spirit. Thank you! :heart:

7 Likes

In our thoughts and prayers here…

7 Likes