Postcards for Pops bday

I really appreciate all the effort everyone! It means a lot to me!

4 Likes

What a thoughtful sweet idea man. If you wanna pm an addy I’m happy to send some postcards from oz for your dad mate :sunglasses::+1::green_heart:

4 Likes

please send me the deets. :innocent: got a nice Maine lot coming your way . i will be waiting for the bday photos.

the woman and i enjoyed the post cards our self. great idea!. gonna have to get me some post cards to go with the seed collection. :wink:

some of these cards are genuine cigarette smoking old. yellow smell and all. looks they behaved themselves, no signs of drinking. :upside_down_face:

back in the postcard era, there was a cig in one hand, a drink in the other, and possibly a hot woman in the hot rod in both hands. :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome man I can’t wait to see them! I got in @mota’s and @LedZeppelin’s package the other day and it was really cool! My dad is gonna love these cards especially the ones with women lol

6 Likes

I haven’t forgotten just still trying to find some from other places I have stored somewhere

3 Likes

Thank you man I appreciate it!

Got another package in today im not sure who to thank but thank you!

7 Likes

Hey hey!

I’ve got some goodies for you and your Pops. I’m waiting for one more family member and I’ll reach out next Saturday for your info.

I hope you and your family as well. Much love :v:

2 Likes

Awesome man! I can’t wait to see what all you send!

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! I had one person ask me to leave feedback and why stop at just one right? I made a list of people to leave feedback for and the people I tagged together below have not yet made a feedback thread for me to leave feedback on and if you decided to make one I’d leave you feedback for your help! Thanks again everyone @Gadarien @Wizdom @rasterman @leetdood @LedZeppelin @mota @Streckles @George @sfzombie13 @TrichomesToStun @AppalachianBiscuits @FirstCavApache64 @Kidete @CaptainNemo @Shevchenko @Ronsonmatsuo4
https://overgrow.com/t/about-the-trade-feedback-category/14424?u=hightillidie

15 Likes

Oh shit and thank you for the reminder :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t think I need one of those :innocent: but thanks anyway, hope you get mines soon, gone your way this week … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

mine should be there by now too. damned usps.

2 Likes

I’ve got my package mostly setup for you. It will be going out Tuesday the 18th, 100%.

I hope you and your Pops enjoy, this is an awesome thing for you to do for him!

3 Likes

went ahead and put mine in the mail today. Could not for the life of me find a scale so the postage might be a bit overboard…
I might have some more before the end of august but this is atleast a good number

1 Like

What’s a 71?

3 Likes

Haha a 71 is a 69 with 2 fingers going to brown town @Indicana_Jones

5 Likes

Hahaha. Delectable!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hi brother,

would your dad be happy about a postcard from Germany?

Best wishes

Bud

4 Likes