Postcards for Pops bday

@GCC.Bud of course brother! Let me send you a PM with my details

2 Likes

the orange envelope is from me when you get it realized I forgot to put a note or anything in there. just watched the postman walk away with it =)

3 Likes

Lmfao all good man but I got it noted here

1 Like

A big thanks to @rasterman @mainerJ @Wizdom and a few others I’m not sure who to thank but this is awesome! I’ve got a nice collection going! Soon I’ll have to go from Walmart bag to box

13 Likes

Awesome - that’s a nice collection!

4 Likes

Yes it is! I’m very grateful to have so many friends here on OG! My dad will be thrilled to open this box full of postcards!

9 Likes

Glad they made it! hopefully I will have a few more from my trip in july for ya.

3 Likes

Heck yeah, man! I’m happy you got so many.

Mine woulda been there today but the post office is closed it seems. You’ll be getting it tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

looks like the mail box is on fire for you and pops!

3 Likes

Those Maine ones are rocking good! I found it quite the task to find some… Maine has a shit load! I personally like the “Maine be biting wicked” it looks like it says. Classic

3 Likes

Ikr? There is so many great people on OG! It’s exciting looking at these cards coming in me and my wife have been really enjoying it

4 Likes

Glad they arrived … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Me too thank you sir I appreciate it!

3 Likes

I still couldnt find most of my international ones they must be in a suitcase or bag somewhere idk. :angry: oh well is what it is

3 Likes

No worries I appreciate anything you can send

2 Likes

Got some more goodies in today! Gotta say thank you so much to this person! I don’t ask for anything extra than the postcards but this is awesome! 2 packs of seeds, stickers (my wife is going to love you for that!), a pendant that appears to be handmade, and a memorial day coin. I couldn’t be more grateful! Check this out! On top of that these cards and stickers that are flashy always catch my attention

10 Likes

Awesome!

I’m happy it all arrived and unbent/unbroken. The pendant is made by Beer Glass :slight_smile:

I wish your dad a happy birthday!

3 Likes

I haven’t forgotten about the postcards, it’s just no stores in my little town seem to carry them. I’ll be trying a Virginia Welcome center this weekend and if ghosted it’s gonna be a search online. Those coins are what’s called challenge coins and are used in a military drinking game. Everyone pulls out their coin at the bar and the lowest ranking coin pays for the drinks. I’ll try to take some pics of the ones I have laying around.

6 Likes

@TrichomesToStun Thank you very to very much I appreciate it and my wife loves the stickers! My dad
is gonna love the gifts and postcards! @FirstCavApache64 no worries his birthday isn’t until August 25th. I appreciate your time and effort looking for me so far

6 Likes

You’re very welcome! I tried to be as thoughtful as I could while trying to include something for each of you in there, if you wanted to share of course :see_no_evil:

Aladdin’s skunk is a repro of Skunk#1 IBL Should have some old school fire in there if your pops like to toke. It’s the sweet skunk, not acrid in any way and is 75% Sativa.

My bad for not explaining the challenge coin. https://customchallengecoins.net/how-to-practice-proper-military-challenge-coin-etiquette/

The Pendant, has a swirl pattern in it I swear looks like an ‘S’. It sparkles a lot in the sun and you can see that S pattern quite a bit more too. I figured one of y’all can fight over it.

It fills me with joy that you got a sweet surprise and that you’re enjoying all that you’ve received from all these fine people.

Much love!

3 Likes