Postcards for Pops bday

i am getting excited for both you and pops. he is gonna be proud of you for what you did for him on this birthday. it is great that you are doing this for him, and yourself. i cannot wait to see his face on his b-day when you give these to him.

make sure to get lots of photos when you give the OG goodness to him. then please share the pics with all of us. :wink:

i just love me a good surprised thanks for sharing this!

Respectfully, mainerJ. :100: :green_heart: :dizzy:

4 Likes

Oh absolutely! Yall will get a pic as soon as he sees it! @TrichomesToStun thanks again man it was an awesome package to open!

4 Likes

Got some more postcards in today. I believe these are from @CaptainNemo? Either way thanks to whoever sent these I appreciate it more than you know! My dad’s birthday is a little less than a month away and I can’t wait for him to get these gifts!

10 Likes

Yeah! They make it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Took a while, but at least they arrived!

I hope he likes the cards!

Saludos :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey Sam @HighTilliDie , I’ve just seen this. Can I send you some from Australia? They should just about get there in time.

3 Likes

Id love that @Igor. I’ll message you now

2 Likes

hey hey! the days are getting close ehh? I’m excited to see those celebration pictures :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah about another 18 days before his birthday and then ill head that way and take a video of him opening up the cards from everyone!

6 Likes

Another set of postcards came in the mail! Today from Australia! Thank you @Igor! I greatly appreciate these and im sure my dad will too!

12 Likes

Another round of cards that I had @Kidete so kindly purchase and ship to me. Can’t say how happy this makes me with every single postcard that comes in! I appreciate you guys so much and I know he’s really gonna appreciate it too. On a side note my other 10 Angola red came in as well in great shape thanks kidete!

11 Likes

oohh I like those!

Adorable dogo too!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone for the postcards! Today I’m going to my dads to give him his birthday gift and I can’t thank everyone who helped enough! I’ll have a video to post the YouTube on the way back home as he gave me permission to record. I bet you guys also can’t wait to see him look at all these cards it’s gonna be awesome so thanks for helping me if you did I’ll never forget it or your contributions and I appreciate everyone helps so much! Video to come in the next 8 hrs or so

10 Likes

I’m just going to speak for everyone who sent a card for your dad and ask that you wish him a most happy birthday from all of us! And thank you, @HighTilliDie, for recording the party. It will be most excellent to see the event as it unfolds! :+1:

10 Likes

Right on man! I’m happy to have been part of this.

Such a simple and humble request, you’re an awesome human being @HighTilliDie .

8 Likes

It’s 2 hrs to upload the video as it’s 25 minutes so bare with me folks. He really loved all the cards and small gifts! My sister was having a blast she forgot I was recording. We all had a great time looking thru those cards it was awesome so thanks again

11 Likes

cherish every moment and the family times, happy pop’s bday! :pray:

5 Likes
14 Likes

looks like he had a great celebration with his family.

5 Likes

Great video mate thanks for sharing! Stoked your Pops enjoyed the post cards and hope he had a brilliant bday :sunglasses::green_heart:

5 Likes

He had a very memorable birthday thanks to all you here who helped! Thanks a million!

8 Likes