Prayers/positive vibes/energy needed!

I find myself feeling bad about my situation some times. Lately has been rough, and at times a bit overwhelming, but always manageable b\c of my wife at my side. We wish her a speedy recovery. Don’t forget to take care of yourself right now as well. Her knowing you and the kids are in good health will most definitely aide in her recovery.

10 Likes

Our :heart: and thoughts are with you and Ms. Cranio! :roll_eyes: This must be hard on all of you. May her recovery be speedy and complete :hugs:

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Love and healing to you and yours.

Everyone involved is blessed to be involved. Thank you for sharing.

Peace

11 Likes

Sending positive thoughts and vibrations to your wife @Cranio and to you and children too. Love heals all :green_heart:

9 Likes

Best wishes to you, your wife and family. Sounds like the Drs got the worst of it, now it’s time for the body to heal. You have your support system in place so you can spend time with your wife. Let’s hope for a speedy recovery!

9 Likes

Good luck man. Hoping she pulls out of this quickly and gets back home where she is loved.

9 Likes

Prayers up for your family, Cranio :heart::heart:

7 Likes

What a terrible ordeal :worried:
Praying for your wife, you, and your family :pray:

5 Likes

@Cranio hope your wife has a speedy boring recovery! Make sure you take care of yourself also. Sending positive vibes/ prayers your way!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Let us know if we can fundraise. All these beanhorders would love to help.

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

@Cranio Wish for the best and quickest of recoveries.

8 Likes

@cranio sending wishes for a fast and full recovery. As much as wife and I bump heads, I’d feel pretty helpless and worried if we found ourselves in that situation.

9 Likes

There’s a lot of love and support in here for you and yours.
I hope she continues to pull through and get all the care needed to get back to you and your boys asap. Positive energies are heading your way :pray: @Cranio

8 Likes

Sending good energy…I hope all gets better. Please take care

8 Likes

All of our thoughts and prayers over here are with you Mr. and Mrs. @Cranio!
Keep your head up my friend.

9 Likes

U did a good thing reaching out for support. Lots of love and positive energy here. Truly hope for the best for u and ur family. :pray::green_heart::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Sending healing vibes her way. :pray:

7 Likes

From my family to yours, sending positive vibes and prayers for a speedy uneventful recovery. :pray: :heart:
My fiance is my best friend and holds us together, so I couldn’t even imagine what you must be going through. All the love to your family, stay strong.

7 Likes

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts brotha! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Thoughts and Prayers for the @Cranio family for a speedy recovery!!! Praying they get it figured out so the Mrs can get out of the hospital and back home!!!
:pray::pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes