Pressed Black Hash Tutorial

Here is the simple method I use to make excellent quality pressed black hashish. There are many kinds of hash but to me this is the only hashish.

I did not invent this method. I lifted it from frenchy cannoli. It works great.

This assumes you have some bubble, dry seive, Kief, on hand.

Materials required:
Bubble
Heavy glass bottle
Oven baking bags - feels like cello not plastic
That’s it.

Put the hash in between two sheets of plastic.
Fill the bottle with boiling water. This is hot enough to perform a decarboxylation.
Use the hot water bottle like a rolling pin and work the hash like it’s a pie crust.

Really work it hard for 20 minutes. You should be tired when you are done.

The cello bags are good because they “rip” off the hash well. It is a good idea to gather it up and press it again. Do this a few times over the 20 minutes

Throw it in the freezer for 30 seconds if it’s too sticky too work with easily.

Straight from the presses:

Now roll it in between your palms into a ball.

You now have a very nice little piece of hash.

:slight_smile:

18 Likes

Do you cure your hash ?
Paps

5 Likes

I cure it for as long as I can. I wrap them in plastic and open them up to breathe for an hour everyday for 3ish weeks. It is then shelf stable as far as I know.

It’s pretty smooth fresh but becomes even more so.

9 Likes

If it was from quality, then a bunch more hand rubbing and working the ball will bring out its shine.
I agree, Hash done this way is excellent, I do exactly the same

11 Likes

Looks really good. I might do this with some dry ice hash I made today. If I don’t have oven bags, can I use plastic, Saran wrap, or parchment paper? Thanks

9 Likes

Thanks. Bookmarked for future reference.

4 Likes

Well spotted on the lack of shine

Much better.

It’s a lot of work - totally worth it.

6 Likes

The bigger one I had to flour with keif it was so sticky I couldn’t touch it

4 Likes

I have seen people do it with ziplock bags. Saran would end up embedded. You could buy your woman some flowers and use the plastic they come wrapped with - it’s basically the same.

The oven bags are really best

5 Likes

I’ll pick up some oven bags. Easier than answering all the what the hell did you do questions. Lol thanks

4 Likes

Ziplock will work just fine…just saying…lol

11 Likes

They are also called turkey bags

7 Likes

Ziplock looks like it works great! Does it make a nice sound when you rip it?

5 Likes

I’ve got about 2 grams of bubble rolling around catching crystal in my grinder, may have to try this

4 Likes

LMAO…yeah, amplified because the thing is thick, I used a heavy duty one. RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP…

3 Likes

Holy shit dude I think ya need a bigger rolling pin! … love the idea going to do a bubble run tomorrow with this summers buds that were all seeded, hopefully I’ll get good return on the buds! Thanks for sharing!

I want some shiny balls please! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

Ever done this with dry sieve?

I have so much trim and stuff laying around and I’ve been thinking I want to make a classic old school black hash with it. I’d love if I could do something relatively simple like sieve it all with one screen size and work it like this.

Also, NICE BALLS :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve never done it with dry sieve. I expect it would liquify when hit with heat and pressure.

2 Likes

I can’t speak to the simple seive method as I’ve not done it. For reference when I make bubble I usually only collect a full spectrum run down from 160 to 45u and call it a day.

3 Likes

Nice bottle : )
Ive been lookin for a good fat one
Best I can find with no flared bottoms are the absolut vodka ones , but they have writing on the glass but I might just get it buffed off for perfection , now I just have to polish of the vodka inside lol

5 Likes