What a gift, drop your ideas to make hash out of this ultra pure kief

Hey there peeps, so my pal as usual surprised me with this ultra pure kief coming straight out of his latest harvest, and now im confused how to make hash out of it.!
Drop your ideas
IMG_20220406_185933_700|500x500

4 Likes

Make temple balls… look up the method. This would be great for the kief.

2 Likes

I think i should make some tempa balls

1 Like

Simplest would be throwing alcohol everclear or isopropyl 91 into it, giving it a good shake for a couple minutes , filtering through a coffee filter and letting the alcohol evaporate on a glass razorable plate, end product is some nice shatter for the dab rig

6 Likes

So do I. They are awesome, especially aged

1 Like

Do This:

It’s work though.

10 Likes

Woww, looking forward to it

1 Like

Looks like a milk dud! Haha

3 Likes

This is what it looks like after being aged for a year

It collapses under its own weight.

My favourite thing to smoke but alas it’s long gone.

5 Likes

Tons of threads here with the info you seek bud.

https://overgrow.com/search?context=topic&context_id=79309&q=Hash&skip_context=true

1 Like

I don’t think it would have lasted a year to let it age here haha that looks amazing in both forms I’d have a hard time not wanting to take a bite out of it haha just looks that tasty

4 Likes

After it ages it’s so nice and sleepy.

It’s hard to keep it around that long though :joy:

2 Likes

You could do some electrostatic cleaning of the kief before you make hash, to clean out impurities like dust and whatnot

2 Likes

Tryna find the easiest and quickest one

1 Like

The easiest and quickest one is just to put it in a pipe and smoke it.

6 Likes

Look up Frenchy Cannoli. Anything and everything you need or want to know about hash and temple balls is available. He was ine if the most knowledgeable hash makers ever

7 Likes

It’s where I learned 90% of what I know.

3 Likes

I get it bud, just makes it harder to find with each thread opened. Figured I would give you the search link so you could look through them since the info you seek is out there.

1 Like

Even now, I get down the Frenchy rabbit hole. I’ve loved watching his stuff iver the years. His passing was so sad

3 Likes

Yeah, a real master of his craft. And totally open source about it which is rare.

We can argue about dabs being a form of hash etc, which I guess they are, but to me the black pressed stuff wins hands down and it’s what I think of when I think hash.

3 Likes