Problems posting on mobile phone

I tried Samsungs browser, dog slow. No fucking way I’m using Edge, but that was a good laugh!

4 Likes

NO!
I rock the Samsung browers and when ever it acting slow I log out and log back in that usually fixes it for me

I’m sorry to hear that, I’ll try to fix this issue with priority!

1 Like

Its killing me…been trying to post 2 pics for swampthing and cant…but i can type here…why??

I don’t think it’s you. I am on other forums using this software with the same issue. Heck, maybe it’s my keyboard that is doing it. I’ll try the log out log in thing. Clearing my cache and cookies may help too. Let me try that. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

This is the only 1 for me…my cache and logging out changes nothing…it finaly lets me post when ever its happy…outlawmuscle and my other forums i have no problem…i got pics for u rieko but takes time

4 Likes

I didn’t think anybody would bring this up but it’s been annoying me a bunch with chrome (chrome mobile’s been annoying on other sites too e.g. seedfinder.eu). Switched to dolphin browser and everything works perfectly. Chrome used to be a good browser. Sad!

There is no possible way the chrome developers can know what little updates they make to their software will break, and unless people submit bug reports making them aware that there is an issue with the latest version how can they know?

That being said, with as many forums that use discourse software, I’m sure they’ve had reports of said bug, you’d think they’d push a hot fix or something lol.

1 Like

Well I filed a bug report for the problems on this site and seedfinder.eu. I’ll just continue to use dolphin for any website that chrome shits the bed with.

Was trying to get the bug going to report it, but it seems to have gone away for me. Yay!? Seedfinder.eu still fucked so I still reported both. Still going to use dolphin on both lol.

Edit: Bug came back so I’m glad I sent the report, but now we twiddle our thumbs and wait.

3 Likes

So far out of Chrome, Dolphin, and Firefox on Android I’ve had the best experience with Firefox and Dolphin as a runner up. Both have their issues, but Firefox has a slightly better experience.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I thought some people still might have problems with OG on Android.