Producing Colloidal Silver

I ran across a thread where @Tappy and @Grease_Monkey were chatting you making C.S… I went off their idea.
The first silver I could put my hands on. 2 packs

So I took a car battery charger and hooked up to the silver

So then I took an old phone charger , cut the end off and hooked up and got-

So then since I had voltage runing thru the water(which wasn’t distilled, and it needs to be) I hooked the car battery charger up and instantly burned up my phone charger.
So then I got my 12v power supply which runs my cameras and hooked it up and got-

So I let it be for 9 hours and I got-

So then I remembered something @Grease_Monkey said about not knowing if it’s ok to use Sterling silver( 92.5 % silver and 07.5% various metals)
So then I googled it and found out-

So, all I did was make a batch of highly poisonus , toxic soup.
#1 YOU MUST USE DISTILLED WATER(HIGHLY RECOMENDED)
#2 YOU MUST USE 99.9% PURE SILVER (A BONIFIDE FACT)
So , @Bob13 we are almost ready to run

12 Likes

and done at around 30v and lower amperage is more ideal, plus consistant string of the solution when its being made.

But yeah pure silver is needed.

8 Likes

Any quarter dime nickel in the US or Canada is silver before a certain period…ALL coins were before they started screw us another time for that but ya the coins are silver…only older ones

The value of those quarters is around 7 bucks each at one point because…how much does a quarter weigh???

2 Likes

Sterling silver wont work for human consumption… dangerous. But should for plants, not recommended but should work… honestly buy a 1 oz bar for 30 canadian and you’re set for life. And 3 9volts at walmart was like 8 bucks. I didnt use distilled water either lol… used tap and dehumidifier water lol. Ghetto as it gets!

3 Likes

I’m all for diy but for few bucks why not just buy it ? I bought this and plan to use it . I’m very interest in seeing your results though.

5 Likes

Ok then, I was thinking poison for everything. I’m on a tight budget now, I figure I spend the money on diy, that I would of for enough for 1turn, I’ll get several turns, and I plan on it!. Last night I did this, should be enough for a bunch

That’s enough to get started flooding the O G community with fem.seeds.
Put your boots on boys! A Storm is coming!
And hey! I really appreciate all the input and feedback, . That’s what I loved about O.G. 1.0 , AND O.G. 2.0 Is for sure keeping the GREAT REPUTATION ALIVE!

FUCK tha GREED, PLANT a SEED,
FREE tha WEED!
:v:

9 Likes

Way better choice!

4 Likes

I think they recommend 30 volts. So if 9+9 = 18

so18v+12v =30v

I didnt use distilled water and it looked ok at first, then after i let it sit a layer of burnt particles formed(settled) at the bottom
next time, ill used distilled water.

2 Likes

LOL I was expecting to see a third 9V jacked into your stack … not a 20 year old car battery!
Kool :+1: :sunglasses:
Yes, distilled water would be better

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Lmfao, you liked that? Ohhh man, my face is hurting now. Cple Month old lawnmower batt…I hit the 30v mark, just missed the milliamp mark by a cple Cold Cranking amps.:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:
:v:

4 Likes