So I took a car battery charger and hooked up to the silver
So then I took an old phone charger , cut the end off and hooked up and got-
So then since I had voltage runing thru the water(which wasn’t distilled, and it needs to be) I hooked the car battery charger up and instantly burned up my phone charger.
So then I got my 12v power supply which runs my cameras and hooked it up and got-
So I let it be for 9 hours and I got-
So then I remembered something @Grease_Monkey said about not knowing if it’s ok to use Sterling silver( 92.5 % silver and 07.5% various metals)
So then I googled it and found out-
So, all I did was make a batch of highly poisonus , toxic soup.
#1 YOU MUST USE DISTILLED WATER(HIGHLY RECOMENDED)
#2 YOU MUST USE 99.9% PURE SILVER (A BONIFIDE FACT)
So , @Bob13 we are almost ready to run