Proposed: Valentines Supporter Fundraiser

I :heart: OG 2020

I’ve got the following crosses I’ve made & would like to do either a Patreon Jan/Feb Highest bidder or straight up auction… @LemonadeJoe?

(edit: list updated 3/8/20, post # something)

:evergreen_tree:

34 Likes

I’ll be keeping my eyes on this. Nice crosses and supporting my favourite place on the net. Win win.
Good stuff cannabissequoia .

7 Likes

Great Idea!

There are a few things that I could donate to this. If it goes down, I’ll put a list together.

-GH

14 Likes

Good idea, @cannabissequoia! Thanks! PMing you…

Thanks a lot @GrowHard!

Anyone wanting to donate seeds for giveaway/fundraiser, let me know by PM or in this topic! Thanks!

13 Likes

I have put together some packs for this. There are at least 11 seeds in each pack.

(3x) Goji Queen Mother Clone x Snow Lotus BX V1
(2x) (Afgooey x Wookie) x Snow Lotus BX V1
(2x) Orange Herijuana x Snow Lotus BX V1
(2x) Grape Pie x Snow Lotus BX V1

(2x) Grape Pie x Gunsliner (Starfighter x Stardawg)

(2x) Pre–98 Bubba Kush x ( Princess x Vortex )
(2x) Chem 4 x (Princess x Vortex)

Just let me know what to do after this @LemonadeJoe

-GH

28 Likes

Some badass looking crosses @cannabissequoia and @GrowHard cant wait to see how the auction goes

7 Likes

NOW we’re rollin. Gotta get a few more & we’ll have a fire going. :smile: :fire: :moneybag:

Right on @GrowHard. :thumbsup:

@Stickyjones : they’re the first pollen-chucks I’ve done last year & names can be deceiving :wink: but although they’re humble I’m sure there’s some good stuff & maybe even a keeper in there.

I don’t have a Patreon or a Matreon (RIP :rainbow: Mom) or a bank acct. but I’ve gotta give back anyway I can. :hugging:

:clap: @50State generated a windfall for keeping the server online & I think we can do it again.

So clean out those bean collections OGers! :seedling:

6 Likes

Some pretty intriguing names in those jeans lol, sound like some sweet crosses… i wish i had some stuff to donate but i havent made it that far yet…

3 Likes

I think it is right time to proceed with it :slight_smile:

After last software update it is now clear that we will need new server hardware this year to offer speed and capacity to our growing membership base at the same quality. So there will be series of server fundraiser auctions.

I’ve sent you pm, @cannabissequoia and @GrowHard.

Anyone interested in donating seeds for the cause, please post here or hit me with PM!

Thank you very much!

9 Likes

Who? me? :blush:

By tonight/tomorrow California time I’ll update with exact qty’s & additional beans after I go through my collection. There are some from OGers who I’d like to PM & see if they’d prefer I return things I couldn’t get to the last 2 years(or add to this fundraiser). Don’t wanna be inconsiderate! :angel:

Thanks for your patience everyone. :sunglasses: :smoking:

10 Likes

I am pumped for this!!! Already socking away cash so I can ju.p on the stuff I like.
These already caught my eye!!

4 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: :four_leaf_clover: March Supporter Fundraiser - cannabissequoia’s stash

@GrowHard you gonna do a seperate auction? Would love some qm goji in my life

2 Likes

I have seeds to donate, if I can send them all to someone else who will handle the individual packaging and mail outs to buyers. I’m disabled so I can’t take on much physical work or more than one trip to the post office. These would be great as a cheap option for people learning to grow.

These seeds were made to provide donations of basic utilitarian meds to local patients, meant for first time growers learning to grow their own meds outdoors.

All were pollinated by bodhi blueberry hashplant f2’s. There is a negligible possibility of slight cross pollination with preflowering lebanese and dank sinatra males.

happy to donate some to this cause as well.

list-
medical:
blueberry hashplant f2 x blueberry hashplant f2
real seed co lebanese acclimatized for US outdoor growing x blueberry hashplant f2
dank sinatra x blueberry hashplant f2

recreational:
(headbanger clone x dank sinatra) x blueberry hashplant f2

surfin’ blue durban (durban pie [cherry pie x durban] x surf’s up {thai x canadian 50 day indica}) x blueberry hashplant f2

genetic background-
surfin’ durban - my last seed with genetics from an old school fillmore grower who gave me the first seeds I learned to grow with, it’s a fun polyhybrid made with bay area black market heirlooms.
surfin’ durban = durban pie x surf’s up

durban pie (cherry pie [gdp x durban] x durban) This is a genetic precursor to girl scout cookies. The high is heavy and stupid, classic black market drug strain. Thin mint girl scout cookies was made when a clone selection of the durban pie generation was pollinated by a fem og, and that subsequent generation was then pollinated by the same fem og as a fem bx.

surf’s up (thai x canadian 50 day indica) fun heirloom sativa dominant thriller

12 Likes

Thank you very much, zephyr ! That would be wonderful. Your strains sound very interesting…

I’m out because it doesn’t make any sense to send them here to EU and then back to States (we would only risk have them stuck in customs)… Would be anyone near zephyr willing to help? Thanks!

6 Likes

I’d be interested in some of your Durban pie, @zephyr

2 Likes

Good news everyone!
I’ll be contributing a bevy of seeds for the server auction!
I’m planning on packs of 25 seeds. The idea is that one lot should be enough for someone to run a cheap successful large scale outdoor grow, or a thorough indoor pheno hunt.
stay tuned for updates.

list-
medical:

• blueberry hashplant f2 x blueberry hashplant f2
  • real seed co lebanese acclimatized for US outdoor growing x blueberry hashplant f2
  • dank sinatra x blueberry hashplant f2

recreational:

• (headbanger clone x dank sinatra) x blueberry hashplant f2
  • surfin’ blue durban (durban pie [cherry pie x durban] x surf’s up {thai x canadian 50 day indica}) x blueberry hashplant f2
11 Likes

I’m in the states brother, don’t know how close but I can help out.

6 Likes