PROTOCOL 0 "clean your plants"

Alright! Got a solid call in there… Serious problems down to the cement mixer if you know what I’m saying. Lets call him the penguin! So the penguin complains that there are spider mites and powdery mildew eh running wild. I told him you called the right person! So I laid out how you drown the bugs and sulfurize the mildew. Penguin told me the problem starts in bloom and he doesn’t notice until it’s too late. I said the mites are most likely already there if that’s the case they take basically a month to reach human-visible levels. I said you have to drown the fuckers when you are bringing the plant into your grow for the first time. 30min submerged and then spray off and grow. I also detailed how you make a small area to clean yourself off before you enter the grow. The advice I give, is given to the penguin for free, I don’t charge “the people” for those services. It’s paid for by my sponsors. They are really helping pay it forward by keeping me going. I literally dumped the entire data batch gathered over a year long study for the penguin to absorb. In the real world, the penguin and I went to high school together. —Names changed to protect the guilty—

8 Likes