Pua Mana ‘Ohana Seedbank. Whats it all about?

Hey People.

I heard about this Seedbank: Pua Mana ‘Ohana, and all its Controversy. Some told its Skunk-Genetics…

But i am willing to take the Chance for Hawaiian Genes.

I ask for your Experiences as a Buyer, or Firsthand-reports! Wich Strain was how?
(I hope its ok to open a secound Thread, since i didnt find out why last one was binned. :confused: )

3 Likes

Its all good dude. So far so good. Popping more RN.
Seedfinder says Bodhi’s dragonsblood hp “The blood” came from O’hana. I dont believe it is since the bloods first release was a S1. Bodhi can get what he wants and maybe he worked their genetics, so who knows.

Besides from what remember reading they got into an argument involving mowie wowie and who had what and what was true and what was also known. Basicly pissing contest over a one piticlar strain which lead to something’s that probably should not of been said.

Now all that aside…hes not selling mowie RN so it doesn’t really matter to me and I don’t plan on ever growing hawaiian sativas. I ordered from him because of his hawaiian indicas seem untainted from any afgani genes. Heirloom and landrace seeds just got a little more valuable to me because of the new suspicion that GMO may have been involved early on with the breeding of foundational strains who’s fruit may have brought us the modern cannabis genetics that almost everyones growing now.

4 Likes

that sounds nice.

I think there are a couple reasonable Strains in his Catalogue, i watched them for a long time already. Island-weed here i come . Funny how Hawaiians seem to label: Hawaiian-Indica , Hawaiian-Sativa… Should be a mix out many, like Indian, Southameri. African, Thai…

2 Likes

Caveat emptor . I pre-ordered the “2019 Season Pass” back in Jan '19, after months of various excuses, I only received two packs of some duck foot hybrid.

2 Likes

I have a pack of Pua Mana’s The Blood but haven’t put it to use. I’ll run JOTI’s Hawaiian Lights from my collection before that, but I’ll get around to it one of these days…

1 Like

I have a pack of the blood also , there used to be a thread on here about them dude got banned though , alot of drama and dude has a temper.

1 Like

i was just looking at those ducks foot leaves. my first grow about a decade ago i was given 4 small plants in early veg in 1 gallon pots, only told that they were “G13”. i quickly noticed the weird single blade leaves everywhere and just assumed it was from reverting the plants back to veg when they were given to me or something like that. i never really got an answer. all i really remember about the bud was that it smelled like recently cut plywood with a splash of raw lemon juice. i guess i should have kept a cut of it. pretty interesting

2 Likes

Not to go off topic but I’d love to know more about this. Is there any evidence or witnesses or is it just a conspiracy theory at this point? But honestly with the Chems and OGs I can see this being a very real possibility. Just so strange that 2 strains are just so much more everything than anything else, both were supposedly discovered in a similar period of time, and of the millions of seeds grown every year nothing before or since has been found that has the overwhelming effect they have.

Edited to clarify, nothing has been found since that has the same overwhelming effect, without either of these plants being involved in the breeding.

3 Likes

i’ve heard this too. it wouldn’t surprise me.

Your peeking down the edge of a really deep rabbit hole , a good start would be researching hortapharm , their ties, how long gmo has been a viable technic , Terminator genes, genetic markers in the form of small mutations that would not naturally occur. The list of cannabis patents and who has them and the general model big AG has used to crush small farmers threw out the last 100 years. I have a thread here titles how to stop this potential take over that we all may want to move this topic over to.
I will warn you though the more you research this the more your heart will sink into your stomach and leave you with a over all un easy feeling.
The sad truth is most people will love the franken weed
Seeds that produce uniform females for commercial grows
Weed that tastes like everything and anything you can think of, cherry sherbert , MTN dew etc
Disease and pest resitence or immunity
Short flower times
Custom terpene and cannibinoid levels
80% will happily go the way of patented gmo strains and big AG will absorb the industry, they already are in the process.
Also one theory on master kush is it came from positronics who was working hand in hand with Dave from his arrival in Holland.

3 Likes

Its a hole alright. Glad everyone chimmed in on O’hana.

2 Likes

Known scammer who makes alternate accounts on different forums to hype their gear. Has been banned on at least 3 forums I’ve been a member of more than once.

3 Likes

So what’s the verdict on the Pua Mana O’Hana Swedbank? Cause I would love to find sone Hawaiian heirloom seeds to breed an create more of to hunt through??? Any help appreciated or recommendations where to find sone reputable seeds.

the verdict is pua mana is a scam with some very offensive branding.
in 2018 he was even banned from overgrow for attacking users from 3 different sock puppet accounts.

They have been caught plagiarizing photos from other growers and using them to sell unrelated genetics. I could go on.

Here are some posts that go into more detail

6 Likes

Thank you for clarifying!! I have looked over the site it sounds super cool but yeah to good to be true, just trying to hunt down sone HI heirloom seeds to replicate and hunt through. Much appreciated!

1 Like