Anyone ever use Pacific seedbank?

They have some strains im interested in, but looks like all of their seeds are self made. Just curious if anyone has had luck with them.

2 Likes

I’m currently running these seeds from them Goji OG Haze Feminized Seeds - Pacific Seed Bank
this is the best plant of 3 seeds

all seeds germinated but only 2 managed to actually grow for me but very possibly user error

3 Likes

Thats cool, ive been reading mixed things about them. Ill probably just keep looking. Thanks again and goodluck

can’t beat “Goji” genetics + haze = should be a very strong, tasty plant !!!

It’s a white label seed bank; caveat emptor. I kinda doubt these seeds are even remotely related to Bodhi’s Goji OG, they’re probably just trying to co-opt the name to mislead gullible growers. Always be cynical when someone’s trying to sell you 10-year-old seeds from retired lines where both parents are dead, especially if they have thousands of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

yea, i seen the cheesequake and was like, yea, nahhhh

1 Like

I did their Sirius Black a few years ago and it did not look anything like as advertised.

1 Like

I ordered a few kinds of autoflowers from them a couple years ago, they came with grower names including Grower’s Lab and DNA Crew. Germination was 100%, the plants were good but unremarkable, they weren’t strains I was familiar with.

1 Like

eh probably true but it looks and smells good and thats good enough for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

come’s down to “who do you trust” when it comes to seeds ?? that’s why sites like this have their place

I recall purchasing from them years ago and nothing turned out as expected. None of the breeders are actually real either if you try to find any info on them. Also there doesn’t appear to be any way to leave a review. It says you must be logged in and have purchased the product but there is not even a way to login. They are just a waste of time and money.

1 Like