Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

:joy:
Sounds like you are married or something

Or something lol trust me I heard why are you leaving trash on the counter

1 Like

@WeTokeChronic

A little sneak peak

6 Likes

Nice! Thatā€™s the way to grow!! What strains are you tossing in there?

1 Like

Not sure yet, I am also doing a 2x4 bed crammed in a 2x4 tent here soon. I have quite a few strains going so not 100% on what will go where heh. Iā€™ll be doing 4 strains in each bed though I think, maybe 3 in the 2x4. Been trying to nurture the small plants back to health since they had a rough over watered life in the beginning sadly.

2 Likes

Those elaborately detailed stories on the pua mana website have all the hallmarks of a bullshit artist. he even showed up here a few years back with a couple of sock puppet accounts and got himself banned. Some of his hate/insult posts were cleaned up because he was a paying sponsor, but you can see most of what happened.

here is what I have said on this subject-

and his bizarre writing speaks for itself this guy is absolutely full of it

one of many sock puppet accounts from that guy

another sock puppet

current pua mana seeds thread

3 Likes

Well he can come back and plead his case on Dec 8, 2045 4:50 pm. :rofl:

4 Likes

That is a very long time to have a conversation with someone

1 Like

That is something I donā€™t go for you do not rip somebody off you do not take a vantage of someoneā€™s kindness. Some of us here are kind. I am a very humble person. I cannot stand someone to take a vantage of my personality and my kindness. Iā€™d rather give something to you then for you to steal it from me. It breaks my heart and Iā€™m sure if it does that to me no telling what it does to others. One Love

4 Likes

I really appreciate the kindness. I really got some good friends here that are going to take care of me. I do appreciate all the offers that you guys have offered me. People that give you a little song and dance about their personal life and then trying to lead you in as a friend and then try to take it vantage of you. They will pay for it in the end you never get away with cheating people at all. @Eagles009 youā€™ve always been a good guy you @MoBilly and @HappyGoLucky21 you guys brought me here. I knew something was up yā€™all started disappearing on me. I found you not going nowhere Iā€™m just taking a little break a little breather

6 Likes

I cant speak for those guys. But as for me. You are welcome and it is my pleasure.

3 Likes

@Hemp , I got your back man.
:green_heart: :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

3 Likes

Morning everyone! Great weekend to all of us!

5 Likes

Morning sir!

3/4 of my (god berry x white widow) x (strawberry diesel x space dude) have sunk and are ready for towels. Good start to the weekend!

I gotta name this one. I canā€™t be typing that shit out.

This white widow mom had ten seeds total in the whole plant. Only one of which was viable.

Whatā€™s going on with you?

6 Likes

Good morning all!

5 Likes

Morning folks!

4 Likes

itā€™s been 80-95% humidity for DAYS.
I think iā€™m going to have to start chopping early :sob:

Oh yeah: Morninā€™!

3 Likes

That sucks @Pigeonman .
Are there any signs of rot, or are you thinking there will be at that RH?

2 Likes

Been plucking dying buds off my WWxCO all week.
The PM is what iā€™m concerned about with the Pink Cookies.
Kosher Kush = holding strong
Gelato 33 = a nug or 2 lost to Rot
UK Cheese = a little PM battle.

Ugh.

2 Likes

So the strawberry nuggets are transitioning to flower and I need to start spraying STS to produce pollen, but Iā€™m not sure which of the two Iā€™d like to collect pollen from. One is clearly more spread out and lanky, and the other more compact, both with wide fans, and a nice but faint fruity smell from the stem rub that Iā€™m confident will make itsā€™ way to strawberry soon enough. Iā€™m leaning towards the lankier pheno.

5 Likes