Punks Not Dead

FLQ…that acronym may be lost in history but it’s pretty infamous to anyone alive in 1970 in Canada. They were a militant separatist group that terrorized the province of Quebec with bombings and other terrorist acts that culminated in the kidnapping and murder of Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte. Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau invoked the War Measures Act for the only time on Canadian soil, most of the group were either thrown in jail or deported.

2 Likes
3 Likes

That’s a big “fuck yea!” For propagandhi, devun and mccrank :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Hi punkers … the skate ones

Kid pit bonus

7 Likes

All Hail Battletorn!!!

1 Like

Listening to some oldies for wake’n bake this morning.

6 Likes
1 Like

Absolute BANGER

4 Likes

ahaha i didn’t even think that i could find a thread like this in here :grin:
I used to love one band when i was a teen, but now it all changed. Still it’s nice to recall the past, so here is the band :laughing:

4 Likes

Remember these guys?

3 Likes

The Used help usher in a real weird time in the “punk” scene, weird whiny emo core that the kids loved.

These guys would have scared them too much to be emotional haha

4 Likes
2 Likes

this rips!! has a weekend nacho’s vibe if you heard of them, thanks for sharing i go through all the vids every couple months i like this the most

1 Like

they’re amazing live!!!

1 Like

just saw these blokes live in Detroit ! i’m on smoko so leave me alone!

5 Likes

Aussies are killing it for a coupla years now! This used to be an all time favorite (and the whole tape is funny as hell)!

3 Likes

agreed! aussie’s are killing the music scene and this is great ! what aaaaa draaaagggg

2 Likes
5 Likes

Couple years… see the original post haha

6 Likes

Lost one of the greats this week.

RIP Peligro

8 Likes