Purple Kush Bushes: LED, SCROG & Autopot Tent Grow

Hey OG,

Here are a few pics of my Purple Kush grow @ day #12 that I wanted to share with you all.

I transplanted these little gals into 6 gallon pots with Promix HP, some added perlite and Dynomyco this morning, they are @ the 3rd set of true leaves with the 4th set coming up.

I started with PBP Series nutes @ half strength, PBP Grow, Liquid Karma, Silica Blast, Cal-Mag and Hydroguard. They are on 24 hours of light in an AC Infinity grow tent @ 80F, 70%RH and 0.97 vpd and 450 PAR.

Overhead shot - The dark grape aroma is already apparent when you rub the leaves.

Close Up - I noticed some very slight tip burning:

I will post some more images tomorrow, how does everything look so far?
16 Likes

Hi @marylandconnoisseur Welcome to OverGrow! Your PK looks great!
You’ll find this place is very friendly and full of knowledgeable and nice folks.
And seed trading is awesome too.
If you have a chance, stop by and say Hi at this new members Intro thread:

Peace!

5 Likes

Thanks for chiming in :sunglasses: :ok_hand: :facepunch:

1 Like

Sure thing, i like this place “OG” better than Rollitup because folks here are generally more helpful and mature. Less attitude, more gratitude about life in general.

3 Likes

Looking good my friend, welcome to OG big fan of PK, well Kush in general .

3 Likes

Looking great, good to see another DMV’er growing :+1:

1 Like

Ditto. I’ve been wanting PK for a LONG time.

1 Like

Everything looks happy!

:v:

1 Like

The gals have recovered nicely from the transplant into the 6 gallon pots yesterday, they drooped for a bit then bounced back:

And…

Here’s some side growth overnight:

The bottom leaves got a little gnarly from drying out in the 4 inch starter pots they were in, here’s a garden shot:

Questions & Comments Welcomed, Thanks for stopping by OG!

5 Likes

:sunglasses: :facepunch: :ok_hand:

:sunglasses: :ok_hand: :facepunch:

1 Like

Are you using autopots ?

1 Like

I am, I’ll be top watering for the next 10 days or so.

1 Like

Ran them for a couple small 8 plant runs 4-5 years back, love the concept and they performed killer! Nice choice

1 Like

I added the airdrome (with air stone) to the kit, it acts like a mini DWC in the bottom inch and a half of the root zone, we’ll see how it performs once the roots hit the bottom of the pots. :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

Hey MC,they look “fat” already …gonna watching along

1 Like

Here we are on the two week mark, 14 days since they broke ground:

And of course a garden shot:

They are growing roots and soaking up the warm humid environment, I’ll start up the autopots in about 10 days.

How’s it looking OG?

3 Likes

Looking great so far, growing pretty fast. Have you started using any cal mag yet?

2 Likes

Hey thanks for stopping by, I started cal-mag on day #12, I’m using PBP series @ about half strength right now. :sunglasses: :ok_hand: :facepunch:

1 Like

Very nice, got my seat set up in the corner should be a awesome grow, very clean set up. what kinda light are you using?

2 Likes