Pvogs 2023 Awesomesauce

Good call. I didn’t mention it, but it here in AZ I take an eye dropper and put a drop of water on the top of the hull, an hour later, I do it again, then help it off after another hour

4 Likes

I mist my helmet heads a few times in a few hours and usually they’ll come off easily. I have some precision electronics tweezers that I use to pull them. if I can’t get with fingers

4 Likes

Seems like great minds think alike! Whoda thunk we’d have problems such as this back in school. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Ok, so testers, @LoveDaAutos , @Shoreline , @CopaGenetics , @anonymous4289 , @THCeed and if I forgot you, speak now or hold your peace. I know I frigging forgot someone.
PREPARATION:
Grow bags and containers
Seeds and maps to plots
Soil selection and delivery
Necessary nutes and chems
Measuring utensils
Small metal shovel
Name tags
Yellow sticky pads
Bunny fences where necessary
Book for notations
Security cams and alarms
Check hoses and adjustable spray nozzle working
Positive mental outlook

Please, if I’ve forgotten anything, remind me to add to list.

Will be popping your beans within days or a few weeks depending. It’s going down!

Ps @Shoreline I already popped and sprouted some Banana Republic, I’m gonna lst and see if my timings right. They should be bomb.

9 Likes

water maybe?

2 Likes

Correct! Added it to the list @LoveDaAutos

Saw a cool watering system, very simple trash can one. Elevate trash can, turn lid over and hole in center collects rain water. (Cover hole with screen to keep critters out.) Downspout pvc with shutoff valve. Wrap around garden with pvc pipe. Drill strategic holes. Finished!

Few pics. Sure there’s many like it. This one I can wrap my head around. And if it don’t rain, can fill with hose, beats trying to drag the green snake in and out and around and through the bushes!!! That can be a pain in the ass!!

11 Likes

The kids had their first field trip today to The Windowsill. Hope the sun don’t cook em. I’ve had that happen once when the kids took an early trip to The Porch. They weren’t ready for that kind of heat. Was a bummer, lost quite a few seedlings. One window is facing south, the other west-ish and cooler.

Oh and the Hard Head did pop it’s husk after a couple mistings…

9 Likes

I LOVE it! I’m gonna do something similar. Thank you @PioneerValleyOG

1 Like

So stoned I’m already following your grow :rofl:. why did I not see notifications if I’m watching? hmm

Lol, be a bit before there’s much to see. 2022 was a good year. I’ve got a journal here and there, but I hope this season is my best.

5 Likes

After seeing your 2022 awesomesauce, I’m certain this year will be a blast!

You just said it yourself! :wink:
I’m gonna ride along and see ur magic on those plants…
:green_heart::herb:

4 Likes

Received you’re fire today!! Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

When you say maps to plots do you mean where what plants are planted in your grow forest, I mean yard.lmao or do you do some guerilla grows as well so need a map to them? I ask cause youll need containers to carry water to them if not close to water source. That’s all. I’m guessing it’s your backyard by your watering set up. That’s pretty cool definitely gonna bookmark for later when get outside grows rolling.:+1:. Settled in to continue watching.

2 Likes

I’ve got some “Awesome Sauce” in the vault. It’s one of the strains I can’t wait to hit some dirt. Germination will start tomorrow or Monday for the 2023 run. Got an interesting lineup for this year, and Awesome Sauce is one of them!!!

2 Likes

@Kasper0909
Could you please post on the free seeds n clones thread and maybe stop by the PVOGxs Reputation Thread and leave a note?

@420noob
I have a few different plots, my Alpha Patch, where I grow different strains, Delta patch, and, uh, well others where I may grow a single dedicated strain, or several strains.
I can’t resist a Guerrilla grow, a lot of the spots I used to use have either been disbanded or become unsafe for other reasons. So I still have 1 spot that’s my fav out by an old swamp.
I use maps for everything, even my Alpha patch, the home garden. Name tags can be destroyed by storms, critters, aberrations in the matrix…
Also, I may move plants in the patch, mostly for better sunlight. So, for me, having an accurate map is important. I just sketch out a circle or square, draw a bunch of bubbles for pots, and record, ah, accordingly.

PS Lastly, I often help other growers, and if I do, I will refer to is as Geronimo, or Helo patch, just to not have to go into details.

6 Likes

Thanks that was better explained than I was expecting. That makes sense I’ve never grown outside so haven’t experienced weather destruction. Glad your fav is still intact :wink: that makes sense with the names thanks will be helpful while following.

3 Likes

What was once lost, now is found. Lost my superskunk stash but found it. Id’s are doing great, gonna star more beans tomorrow!!!

7 Likes

Frigging Darhorse gave me 3 beans for the Sunny d. Only one photo reg came up

1 Like

You sure get an early start, but excited to see activity for this year. Going to be prepping soil next week

Good luck this season, looking forward to watching :sunglasses: :crossed_fingers:

Thank you so much man!!! So og of you brudda! They arrived today!! Love the stickers!!

5 Likes