Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

That would make a great seed package, higher than a flying snowman

4 Likes

57f

Sugar Breath looking very photogenic.

23 Likes

There all looking great which appears to be the most interesting ? Blue raspberry is looking tasty from here.

4 Likes

The GMA is my favourite and I intend to make bubble hash this time. The 9#is a steady producer but unremarkable in flavour but decent effect on the concentrates. This is my second run of blue Raspberry Truffle, very interesting smells, decent concentrates but very runny and sticky, vague tastes of fish that I did not enjoy but that might be because it was flower rosin with plant oils etc along with the good shit…hope I can step my game up with some good bubble

10 Likes

And to you and yours @Heliosphear and to all my OG ers!

4 Likes

@Qtip giving away stickers to International OG’s right now, if your online line please come and get one.

3 Likes

62f, Sugar breath ( bottom right) is getting close but everything else can go awhile yet.

GMA, bottom left and top right
9#, centre
BRT, top left.

Back two buckets must have missed a feed looking at the fade on them.

Edit: five days later I have figured out the back wall of tent was colder during recent cold snap and resulted in colour change.

24 Likes

Signed up for the free dall e 2 account after seeing cool stuff @Heliosphear was doing. Pretty fun to play around with.

This is what it came up with for, "old school robot, in a field of marijuana, knitted from wool.

16 Likes

Haha I’m always tempted to check it out

2 Likes

I think they give you 35 picture generations free at first and then 15 a month after that, then I guess your hooked and pay whatever they want :joy:

4 Likes

Not to shabby of a deal…Depends r the possibilities limitless lol

So does the robot count as four :thinking:

3 Likes

Only a matter of time till it can whip up realistic VR streaming video like that… combined with a nueral-link type system hmmm. Who’s to say that’s not what we’re experiencing right now? :laughing:

3 Likes

YYYEEESSS!

Let the creativity flow!

8 Likes

They give you four pictures with each search.

4 Likes

Sugar breath 65f, about 10% Amber/purple trich…next couple days it should be done.

9lb hammer, heavy grape bubble gum smells on the buds, 95% clear trich

Couldn't get the GMA or BRT out of the tent for pics.

26 Likes

Sugar breath, 9# hammer and Blue Raspberry Truffle 2 all came down today. Sugar breath hanging for flower and the other two trimmed up and into Ziploc for the freezer.

DAY ONE
Moved the 8813 x blood orange (x3) and Frank x green crack(x2) to the flower tent and the GMA will need another week.

24 Likes

Ran the frozen 9# hammer through the bubble bags yesterday. 540 grams in of fresh frozen, used just 3 bags 220,90 and 25. Mixed 30, wait 15, mix 30, wait 15 as per the tutelage of @JoeCrowe.

90(l) micron and 25, still drying in the freezer so yet to see what the yield is.

13 Likes

Looks good! It’ll lighten up as it dries! You got something for size reference? Could help estimate the yield.

3 Likes

13 Likes

oooo, I’m thinking 10-15 grams? That would be a good yield!

5 Likes