Qtips continuous concentrates

I’m going to start documenting my concentrate making adventures over here. I’ve got a dabpress, 12 ton with 4x7 plates. The press handle is only a ten ton because its what I could get and it’s never seemed to be an issue. I mostly do flower rosin in 90 micron bags because it’s easy but I’ve done bubble hash, dry sift, dry ice sift and smoked and pressed every stage.

21 Likes

Let’s see it! :+1:

2 Likes

Bookmarked! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Following along, love me some rosin. :yum:

1 Like

I’m starting down the path as well. Will probably end up with something like your dabpress or a dulytech, but for now, Ive got a used swing top heat press machine that I’m gonna try to squish some bubble hash on. I squished a Black Triangle flower this morning and got a tasty little glob. I’m hoping since bubble doesn’t require the high pressures that flower does that it will work for that. Just waiting on some filter bags to start experimenting.

1 Like

9lb Hammer

Tare for the weight of the bag and total weight in is just under an ounce.

Great bags, great service.

17% return without second press. Very sugary texture, 90 micron bag, 190°, 6 minutes.

14 Likes

Dibs, lol, couldn’t resist. Looks great man, cool thread.

2 Likes

been looking at the smaller dabpresses as of recent

1 Like

GMA2

Did the two bags together for the first time, didn’t work out as the friction split both bags. Return was a disappointing 14% with likely a good bit of contaminate in the rosin.

Retry on gma2

Almost 16%

2 Likes

I don’t do concentrate, I stared at that orange juice box for ages and still don’t get it. Won’t get me twice. Sorry your last attempt wasn’t what you wanted but you learned something :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m considering a press because the straightener is good but it would be nice to press atleast a half oz at a time lol. Is this your first press?

1 Like

Yea this is my first press I’ve owned.

1 Like

GMA1

18% return, 150 warm up 2 min, 185 6 min.

6 Likes

Some GMA1 that i pressed low and slow, 170 for 12min.

8 Likes

GMA1 dry ice hash rosin, pressed thru 35 micron, temp never got above 150 for under 6 min. This has been in the freezer on parchment for couple weeks, apologies for not documenting anything.

7 Likes

9# hammer and washing machine mixed flower rosin. Low and slow, never above 180

5 Likes