Quality Seeds for Giveaways. (Donors)

Well see how good I at knocking bitches up shortly. Hopefully will have good amount of seeds in a few weeks

2 Likes

I seeded up a NL#6 x Appalachia with some Unicorn Milk pollen, just waiting on them to mature so I can harvest. It probably won’t be a ton of seeds but I’d like to give some away if you’d like them.

4 Likes

I ask because I am about to harvest my DragonBlood Hashplant seeds and really don’t know what to do next. I could give them away myself. I don’t know if @Sebring would want to fix up some for the fall or spring boxes. They are not really a preservation. More like just producing a pile of beans.
I don’t know what is expected with that either.
I do want to keep some for me and give away to my buddies who have been following my thread. Others than that, I really don’t care about what happens with the rest. What do you think?

5 Likes

Ill take ya up on that. My seeds should be about dry. I can send you a bunch. You want to split that and send half Doug’s way?

2 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 Canadian fall box could use some :wink:

I think you should keep some for you and your buddies and you can message @Sebring and talk to him about putting them in the boxes. I think it would make a great addition. Or I could organize something for you

1 Like

Yeah man I can do that. Sounds awesome!

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll be in touch via pm in a couple days.

1 Like

Sounds great! Thanks so much!!

1 Like

@FiveGar @Sqwee. Those sound like awesome crosses! When the beans are ready. Post here if you want. All you guys are true og!!

Yeah, I noticed that last night. I was going to correct it, but then I saw…

So then I thought I’d send @corey a PM telling him about his spelling errors so he could fix the title and the post…and then I realized I didn’t want to be that guy :laughing:

Anyway, nice idea corey. It gets confusing with a number of people asking for free seeds for giveaways, so it makes me wonder if all of you could get together and manage one big collective.

2 Likes

Well you didn’t and thanks for bringing it to people’s attention. I was was high and the key pad was blurry. I don’t know what else to say. I’ll try to do better

1 Like

lol…you’re welcome, but didn’t MrSparkle bring it everyone’s attention first? Dude, relax, people misspell words all the thyme.

3 Likes

Looking for seeds for giveaways. If you want your stuff out there please pm me! Thanks!

3 Likes

How does a member become a receiver of such kind gifts from Our Peers…

Thank You

1 Like

I’ll be expecting mine to be ready mid March for the runs I’m putting together, prob keep a hundred or 2 of each and rest is for the community

4 Likes

Hang around. Engage in conversation. Be a good guy. . Don’t just have your hand out, but actually participate. Then the beans magically appear.

5 Likes

Watch for the seed runs to sign up for.

3 Likes

I might have some more things in the works for your generous giveaways.
I’ll keep you in suspense until they are ready! 5 weeks

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @Indoornesian! You sir are seriously generous! @AzSeaindooin420 that’s great!

1 Like