Who's in charge of donations ? Upcoming Giveaways etc

Who would I talk to about donating some seeds ? I’m getting older & have more than I can possibly grow out . I’ve sorted out all the auto-flowers & am working on the fems next . Have also offered up for trade some of the regs , so I can consolidate my focus .

22 Likes

I think you would want to talk to @LemonadeJoe good luck!

2 Likes

Or you can also do some small 1-pack giveaways yourself… with a coin flip, rubber washer, card & stamp. In the free seeds thread, or you can start your own thread.

I just did my first giveaway the other day :+1:

More importantly, no matter how you do it, thank you for deciding to give! :100:

10 Likes

Do I have to get prior approval ? Can you link me to your giveaway so I can see how to go about it ? I’m confused on how to get this done . Can someone tell me step by step ? Am old & not too tech savvy . Was kinda hoping I could just box 'em up & send them off to someone would distribute . If I didn’t have my head up my wahzoo I could of put them in the Vets giveaway . Just found out not all donations for Vets giveaway have made it in . PM’d @Bobgrows to see if I can make the limit . As an old vet that’d be my preferred avenue .

7 Likes

Whaaaat I missed your giveaway I’m losing ninja status

1 Like

@boatbum325 i would think if you were doing the giveaway of the seed you would post in the free seed/ trade??

maybe @DougDawson would know, perhaps DM him get something going? keep me posted cuase i would love to see what you got in your stash.

2 Likes

Feel free to DM me @boatbum325 . You do not need permission to give out seeds yourself in the free seeds and clones thread. Or there are others like myself that do many giveaways for members. It’s all up to you. Need info feel free to message me and I can answer any questions you have. :v:

Thanks for the tag @blendmedmedman

2 Likes

Bob has graciously allowed me to donate to the Vet’s giveaway . Misson accomplished .

6 Likes

Cool cool man, sorry didn’t see your post sooner, I was making dinner! Glad it all worked out.

More military folks smoking/growing weed is a WIN in my book :+1: :guardsman:

4 Likes

@boatbum325 THANK YOU for your service!!!
Also, thank you for donating to the Veterans giveaway, it will help Vets like me gather different strains to help other Veterans in need. I’ve got 4 that I help thru the year, and 1 on a regular basis deal with PTSD and “night terrors”, it keeps him off the nasty stuff the VA hands out like candy, and his wife is forever grateful to have her husband almost back in reality.
Your donation is greatly appreciated!!!

4 Likes

Want to say thanks for helping me get it done . Learnin’ the ins & outs of how to do things the right way . I much prefer to be considered a good guest & not a pest . I’ve been taking stock lately & have realized I’ve more than I can realistically grow out in my time left ( I’m 75 ) so this was necessary . I’m gonna try swapping / trading some to aquire what I’m gonna focus on & continue to spin off excess . It’s good to have goals even if you’re a…GEEZER

6 Likes

And what would that be, if you don’t mind?

1 Like

Equatorial sativas tamed just enough to be viable indoors .

4 Likes

That’s cool. Wish I had some to help you out.

Me too . It’ll be interesting to see what works out & what’s best left unspoiled .

1 Like

Glad that you were able to contribute to the Veterans giveaway!
Good man.
We look forward to seeing your future growing shared with us. :grinning:

1 Like

Food for thought…in the future, if you want to get your inventory/work out there, I’ll sling 'em “on my Dime” (Giveaways, both planned and “Pop Up”). BTW, I’m USA/Maine-based. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: I’ve NEVER sold one seed!!

8 Likes

That @misterbee is something special. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Agreed @shag

1 Like