Quick question about a mouth swab

Congrats on the new job, SeymourGreen!

I did have to chuckle on, “probably” :smile: A new technique?

3 Likes

Hahah good job. Get to workin

3 Likes

Thanks @PoppaPuff. Your the reason I was confident going in. I did go to the headshop to find a test kit for swab, but they didn’t have one. I did find a test kit for urine at the local drug store. You pee in a cup and stick the test strip in. Man, did that thing turn pink quick lol!

2 Likes

Haha oh yeah u wont pass a piss test that’s for sure. Took me over 40 days to pass. Congrats

1 Like

wouldn’t that be considered discrimination.

regards,

mike28086

2 Likes

My company gives 0 fucks about my medical card.

3 Likes

Yeah they usually don’t give a shit about the card, and I know a few years ago the supreme court decided a case in Colorado that basically said that companies are there own entities and could do what they want regarding the medical card. I remember it was dish network that fired guy who was paraplegic and confined to a wheel chair cause he came up hot on a urine. He was a medical patient in his state and he basically did customer service work for dish and was one of they’re star employees. Didn’t matter. Fired his ass, and he sued them and took it all the way to the supreme court. They ruled in favor of dish, thus setting a precedent for other companies to do the same. As long as it is still federally illegal, the companies can do what they want. I think in my situation, I got lucky as this lady seemed more intrigued by me having a medical card than opposed to it. Closet smoker perhaps? :smirk:

2 Likes