Urine test for THC

So… I’ve quit smoking about 2 weeks ago. I smoked a shit load beforehand… I have to take a test next week. What’s everyones method to pass a simple piss test?

3 Likes

Their are no guarantees but if I was in your position I would be overhydrating myself with water and green teas. Also cranberry juice. Those will all help flush your system… everybody metabolizes thc different so if you have a fast metabolism. And you have quit for three weeks prior to test you should be golden.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m about 5’10 and 135lbs. Not much fat on me. Very lean… my metabolism is fast

4 Likes

They sell those tests up here in :canada: @ the dollar store :rofl:

Maybe try to find one in advance to see what you score before the main event?

12 Likes

Planned on that… but not getting the warm and fuzzies… I smoked alot prior to quitting and for a long time…

I quit smoking after 10ish years. I was clean in 11 days. I just drank cranberry juice n shit. And bought a couple tests to be sure before going in…

Or you get a friend to piss in a bottle, tape that to your leg while its warm n get it done… it works lol

8 Likes

Get a couple gallon jugs of water and try to drink at least half or 1 full one a day. just constantly sip throughout the day

1 Like

I drink around 3gallons of water a day. I’m very healthy. I smoked a good qrt oz a day is my only concern.

1 Like

First and foremost the answer to this depends entirely on what level of urine test you are taking , and the quality of the person administering it . If the answer to both of those is low then yes flushing and cranberry juice is your answer.
Now if the quality of test and the person is medium to high then the only answer is to not consume at all for as long as possible and make yourself sweat as much as possible each and everyday as THC stores in fat cells. Many times I would turn my bathroom into a sauna and jog on the spot for an hour at a time , many times a day , for many days on end , wearing every piece of clothing I could fit on lol Higher quality tests and personal can and do notice diluted ( AKA flushed ) piss. If it is just a higher quality person then taking a good quality b complex vitamin or two will give your piss the color it should have after the first or second piss , but not after a third or forth.
Also high quality tests will pick up on most flush kits .

6 Likes

Just my 2 cents. After you pee in the morning, start drinking water. You also need to eat vitamin c and a b complex.
Drinking a lot of water to dilute your urine so the test doesn’t pick it up is great. Pee that has no color and looks like water is usually a fail or inconclusive. You’ll have to take it again.
Vitamins don’t hide or flush anything. They do make your pee yellow.
You should be fine with your abstinence
Good luck

4 Likes

Your first mistake was smoking with your penis.

31 Likes

I’ll remember that…

Shoulda done it this way

https://vlp.to/e4q3hlhM

1 Like

Da fuq…

The dog filters it out

1 Like

Saw a film where a man injected back to his bladder with a syringe over his urethra (no needle :sweat_smile:) clean urine :see_no_evil:, should work but OUCH … :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people filling their bladders in such a way with wine to become human decanters. Yuck.

2 Likes

That was Christian Bale in Harsh Times.

“Full of piss and vinegar, Jim?”
“Yessir”

Probably easier than ice cold lemonade…

2 Likes

sounds crazy but find a friend who your positive dosnt smoke and ask for some piss, make sure their the same sex as you, as this will show on the test

3 Likes

MAYBE just drink your own urine from now until then and your body may just solve the problem for you?

2 Likes