Reasonably priced seeds

Yes I’ve grown some bag seeds I collected in the last year. I was successfully able to get two plants to flower. I still have my old equipment

16 Likes

I would appreciate that so much! I’m still figuring out the website could you contact me privately?

14 Likes

I would really appreciate that! Do you have information on making those things?

12 Likes

Sent you a PM @Heather420 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @Heather420. The worst thing about cannabis is the waiting. Not a fast fix but a lifelong love once you start.

Sending prayers and vibes for your father and you. You can find a lot of personable people here for all around support at almost any time. Feel free to ask for help while you get familiar with the site. Peace

11 Likes

Another great option is keeping mother cuts of strains that help your father the most, that way you’ll always have genetic copies in your library to grow.

There’s a great thread about bonsai moms here on the forum if space is a concern for you. @Heather420

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow. I’m sure you will find what you seek here

3 Likes

I will look into that. With my past grow I tried to take some cuttings a few times but was never able to get them to root. I will be doing more research this time to get the best quality buds I can for him. I was trying to dm you but couldn’t find a link. I don’t think I’m able to dm people?

16 Likes

I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of support. This community is so welcoming an amazing! :heart:

19 Likes

Gotta build up a rep first to “rise in rank” and unlock features.

Now if everyone can give all her posts a like in this thread then that would speed up the process. :+1:

Feel free to start a grow journal, it’ll speed things up for you too.
I have found it to be a great tool to learn from in retrospect.
When going back to my own old grow journals I sometimes get new insight and ideas.

7 Likes

You’re new so limited to a point right now. Things will open up quickly for you the more you interact.

6 Likes

sent you a DM!

4 Likes

overgrowers offering to help heather420 may have to reach out to her first in dm, as she is a new member.

7 Likes

LOL I’m soooo late to this even if only an hour has passed! I was going to do the same as so many others have done. Just give ya some, but the OGenerous people here stepped up while I was offline.
Welcome to our community, Heather420! And Thanks to all those wonderful people who got to her before I saw this. I’m looking at you cuz @DougDawson you ALWAYS come through for people, but just about every post after yours is folks willing to give!

BTW @Heather420 in my haste to compliment all the grand folks that stepped up before me lol I forgot to mention
I have quite a selection of seeds, not listed as ‘for sale’ you’re more than welcome to DM me and I’ll shoot you some off!

15 Likes

OGers are the best brother, you be one of them :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You have to message her because her account is new. Very gracious to offer SSDD beans for a new member, I hope they help him find some relief!

7 Likes

DM sent @Heather420

3 Likes

The generosity in this thread is absolutely amazing! :+1: :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Are u in the states or up in Canada?

7 Likes

@Heather420 beans are being packed, in the mail tomorrow!

PS. I hope they help your dad with some bit of relief!

9 Likes