Reasonably priced seeds

overgrowers offering to help heather420 may have to reach out to her first in dm, as she is a new member.

7 Likes

LOL Iā€™m soooo late to this even if only an hour has passed! I was going to do the same as so many others have done. Just give ya some, but the OGenerous people here stepped up while I was offline.
Welcome to our community, Heather420! And Thanks to all those wonderful people who got to her before I saw this. Iā€™m looking at you cuz @DougDawson you ALWAYS come through for people, but just about every post after yours is folks willing to give!

BTW @Heather420 in my haste to compliment all the grand folks that stepped up before me lol I forgot to mention
I have quite a selection of seeds, not listed as ā€˜for saleā€™ youā€™re more than welcome to DM me and Iā€™ll shoot you some off!

15 Likes

OGers are the best brother, you be one of them :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You have to message her because her account is new. Very gracious to offer SSDD beans for a new member, I hope they help him find some relief!

7 Likes

DM sent @Heather420

3 Likes

The generosity in this thread is absolutely amazing! :+1: :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Are u in the states or up in Canada?

7 Likes

@Heather420 beans are being packed, in the mail tomorrow!

PS. I hope they help your dad with some bit of relief!

9 Likes

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get plenty of offers from the Group here. If you have further interest, PM me for ā€œMarkā€™sā€ Phone Number. He has probably the most inexpensive seeds on the market. As forestated, accept this hearty W-E-L-C-O-M-E to OG. SS/BWā€¦@mister :honeybee:

7 Likes

she is in the states.

4 Likes

Take a look at https://seedstockers.com/.
Dutch passion sister site.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to say that with all your incoming seeds that none will need to be purchased! Welcome and good luck with this new journey! So cool to see og generosity in action

9 Likes

I got some various top shelf sativaā€™s and indica crosses some skunk crosses donā€™t mind sending you a pack to someone in need just shoot me a DM if youā€™re interested

3 Likes

reading thru this thread i see how the compassion and integrity is outstanding from you peopleā€¦ you all just made/make me feel so good by just reading this thread.our world so needs more people like you. may heather420ā€™s dad get the relief he needs, thanks to you people. glad to be a part of this family.

11 Likes

Welcome @Heather420 to the OG community and I am also growing meds for my Dad who suffers from Alzheimerā€™s and 15+ surgeries and has chronic pain and I have been a part of this AMAZING Community so keep it in mind that you are definitely in the right place Iā€™ve not only gotten a lot better at growing but overall I recommend you to check out a lot of other great topics and threads to check out and please donā€™t EVER hesitate to contact me if you need ANYTHING welcome The Doc

8 Likes

Welcome @Heather420
I just came on. Looks like you are well taken care of. Enjoy your stay here.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to have some extra plants left over after I fill my count, I always have extras, Iā€™d be glad to gift you some here pretty soon, maybe 3 weeks, I donā€™t know how many yet, but a few at least. @Heather420

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.