Rebuilding My 10x13ft Flower Room

Its no worries, Im just an old hippie who grows plants, Im sure it will be just fine. I do have a lot of content coming with everything going on tho, Im sure by the time I have it all posted my trust lvls wont even be an issue with the replying.

1 Like

Here is the start of my outdoor veggie garden…

So far I have 4 beds done… When its finalized there will be 6 beds with a fence around the whole garden and more mulch…

Beds are 5ftx26ftx2ft, fully dug and replaced with mushroom compost and homemade organic soil, with Gaia Green amendments.

More expansion next year…

7 Likes

Sorry for the long delay, I have been harvesting outdoor, it’s insane this year to say the least.

Also some new developments with the grow room and a future journal I am about to start…

I am going to be doing a comparison journal between 600w HID and 450w LED, I reached out to a few companies to see which lights they would recommend I should get to add to this comparison…

Amazingly Phlizon LED has offered to sponsor this comparison with their PL4500, which is incredible!!

The sweet cherry on top is I also reached out to @VIVOSUN and asked them which light they thought would be a good comparison, beyond my belief they too wanted to sponsor this comparison journal!!

So my finishing flower room/comparison room is going to have the following!!

1 Phlizon PL4500 450w LED

1 Vivosun VS4300 430w LED

1 Spider Farmer SF4000 450wLED

1 600w HPS “this is an old magnetic ballast I bought 16 years ago that still works great”

This comparison room is starting off amazing and I look forward to the journals I have planned moving forward!

5 Likes

1st comparison light arrived yesterday!

I would like to thank @VIVOSUN for their interest in this comparison log and would also like to say thank you for sponsoring this comparison with your VS4300…

Fast Shipping, You all have wonderful customer service and its been a pleasure working with you all…

Grow room construction will continue this weekend, I almost have my outdoor harvest moved out of that room, after it’s moved I will start to hang things…

More to come!

5 Likes

I would also like to thank the buddies Phlizon for joining in on this comparison journal!!

You all are also amazing people to deal with, it’s been nothing but a pleasure!

The light was shipped fast, arrived with no problem, well packaged and you can tell they put thought and effort into their packaging…

Thanks again for all those involved and we will start this journey this week!

5 Likes

@VIVOSUN

Comparison room is almost done!

Poly is hung, lights are hung, vents are in place and I am securing wires now…

I also have to have the HVAC people come in this room in about 2 weeks, I am completely redoing my HVAC system…

So far I am pleased with the way it’s turning out, still a few minor things to do, but this room will be filling up with plants soon!

5 Likes

nice start im also doing a 10x10 room going to hang lights from the cieling already have venting out the window nest to a 5000 watt a/c i have central ac but because of the metal halides i use it will need the extra cooling! also a descent humidifier that keeps that 50-60 rh i also have a smaller room for veg and cloning pretty much set up the same way but with LEDs instead of MHIMG_20221018_135945|281x500

3 Likes