Share your indoor rooms/ tents

Hello everyone thought it would be interesting on seeing everyone’s set ups I’m currently building a secret room out. At first it will be just for my 4’x4’ Gorilla tent. After a run or two I plan on expanding. Anyways here’s my progress so far on my build out.

Room dimensions as follows 12’ x 8’ x 7’ 4” on one side.

Super insulated with R-30 in the walls.

For air conditioning I just installed a 12,000 BTU mini split with built in heat pump.

16 Likes

very nice grow room very good wood working skills. good job

1 Like

very cool someday a room I shall have can’t wait to see the finished setup

1 Like

Nice, well I’m not exactly a carpenter. I’m work with metal and have been known to join metal together (Hint) lol :joy: thank you.

1 Like

It won’t be long now my friend just a few more finishing touches and I’ll post some final shots of it.
You will man I’ve waited for 10 yrs and finally made it come to for wishing.

2 Likes

This is the second time in a week ive heard someone say mini split for an AC. Can you give me an example of what you mean by this? Is this just an AC for your room that’s hardwired in?

It’s more efficient than running an ac and this is everything you need to hook one up.

3 Likes

good job on that room sure it will produce a many of crops peace

2 Likes

Thank you brother I’m hoping so .

1 Like

Look up on you tube about mini splits

1 Like

Yes it’s for a single room

1 Like

Awesome job man! That room is going to kick ass. Can’t wait to see it full of green. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks brother Seymour I’m excited to it been a long time coming and lots of research.
I originally was gonna get a portable ac but when I started researching the mini splits and how quite and efficient they were it was a no brainer. Even though it’s a little more costly than a portable ac.

1 Like

Nice space : )
Gonna be epic in there for sure
: )

6 Likes

Nice bro what is the dimensions of your room or space?

My flower room is 3ft X 3ft X 3.5 ft ( lxbxh )
My mum room is 2ft X 2ft x 3ft
Clone room is 1.5ft x 2ft x 1.5 ft
And I have another room that’s 3ft x3ft X 3ft that I use for general seed poppin , vegging etc
And I fit up there too : )

4 Likes

Nice man I look forward to seeing some of your journals, do you have anything going now?

No journals here as yet , but although the rooms are a work in progress , I’m still growing up there dispite the difficultys of doing both

4 Likes

A mini is definitely the way to go. I will be getting one myself as soon as the government decides to send me the 7 weeks of back pay they owe me from this covid shit lol! :weary:

3 Likes

Good mini split overview…

Top dogs…

4 Likes