Recharge...anyone use it

Yea I get in the directions tomorrow ideally at planting time so the fungi species can become associated with the roots but there’s a ton of other goodies in their as well that are beneficial!

3 Likes

That is what is exciting me! It’s almost like a living soil additive! Thank you for turning us on to this!!

3 Likes

I didn’t mean to hijack the thread sorry to the OP but I really like helping people find easier and cheaper options.

4 Likes

Ditto @Jamescoldflame! Sorry! In fact, I will start a thread…

1 Like

Well the bio live is more a meal mix with some beneficials while recharge is a beneficial with humics kelp and molasses.
The products arent really comparable. I grow i coco/perlite. I can use recharge to give my plants a boost while bio live would completely screw up my grow.

Another way to think about it is that bio live is more of an amendment mix that works great as a tool to make a supersoil. Recharge is a product you’d use to help break down the amendment mix in a supersoil faster.

But yes I use recharge in a coco hydro dtw system and it works well. I Hand feed it once a week as a tool to help clean up the coco from salt build up. I’ve ran with and without and there is a difference but like any product it’s not a magic cure all.

9 Likes

Shit…thanks everyone for the inputs. I have used recharge on indoor grows using salt notes. And the next day praying was very present but I was thinking maybe it’s the registered nurse I used because they loved it as well. I guess I’ll use this 1lbs I have left on a few of the outdoor girls, along with what’s already being used soil builder craft blend, kelp, and a pretty jacked all purpose alfalfa based.:v:t5:

5 Likes

i was using it in top drip hydro to supplement feeds occasionally using about a solo cup on each hugo cube before lights out. I liked it and would use it in coco / soil without hesitation. However it stained all my fancy white plastic took so much scrubbing to clean my trays caps reseviors
so i use fishshit now.

5 Likes

I’d like one of those t shirts!

2 Likes

$130 for a liter!??

2 Likes

Oops not for me! I don’t have that kinda of money for someone’s waste material fuck I’ll buy an aquarium and some tilapia first !

4 Likes

ha ha even in denver on a bad day weed fetches 120 oz meh…

2 Likes

Damn!

4 Likes

If I were young again, and I knew where those folks were, I’d be glad to oblige, on any given day that ends in Y.

3 Likes

I use recharge every other feed… plants love it. Worth my dime IMHO

5 Likes

So I’ve used Recharge, and I like keeping it in my rotation at about once a month. I never noticed a big difference, mainly because my soil is alive with EWC/compost/peat/worms/etc.

10 Likes

No idea if this is good powder. Has a silly name. Lol
Last year my local hydro hut gifted me a sack of this stuff…

Plan to use some on my coco this fall. I assume its just another mycos…

5 Likes

$50 for 8oz seems a little high. Recharge is only $30/8oz.
Now if you only want the single type of Endo there are other cheaper options.

2 Likes

I occasionally add it to my weekly AACT

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! I just saw this! Now I want to dig it up and watch it again. Wasn’t John Voit in it?
Kool…
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

It was Edward G’s last movie, he died of cancer like weeks after the release.
Added a really weird vibe to his death scene in that flick for me.

1 Like