Recharge...anyone use it

Sup of, I was just wondering did anyone use recharge on organic soil. Is there a major difference that you notice like the pack label touts?

6 Likes

I believe @oleskool830 uses it, maybe @ReikoX… maybe @argo945…

I’ve talked to other people online that have and all were happy with it. Some felt like it really helped them. I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

6 Likes

I use it religiously. I also listen to their YouTube videos, Dude Grows. They have pod casts under the same name. Just the audio of their videos. I highly recommend both the Recharge and the shows. It really does great in organics. It’s amazing to see how they pray to the sun gods after applying. It is expensive but it lasts forever. Your water will be really dark brown after mixing, don’t worry. It’s the powdered molasses.

10 Likes

I run organics too. It really helps to break down the amendments.

5 Likes

Yes I do! I love the stuff. I would suggest it over any other microbes but that’s just me. Good luck and good growing.

6 Likes

Recharge pretty much does what it says on the tin, but I don’t like recharge because it introduces a ton of variables to your grow.

You would have more control over your grow with controlled applications of humic acid and various soil innoculants to introduce beneficial micro-organisms and fungus, rather than using a general purpose product like recharge.

With recharge, you have no way of knowing what dosage you administering for each individual component within the mix.

In addition to its other components, recharge is also an artificial plant enzyme and hormone treatment. As in, this product artificially introduces naturally occurring hormones and enzymes derived from other plants.

It will actually change the traits expressed by the genetics, altering the natural phenotypical expression of the plants you are cultivating.

When I grow a pack of seeds, a wild landrace, or an heirloom clone, I do not want to alter the natural environmental expression of genetic traits. I want to see the plant naturally express its genetics in organic soil.

If I used a product like recharge, I wouldn’t know whether I was looking at traits that would naturally express themselves in my environment, or traits that were induced by the enzyme and hormone treatment.

it would be more difficult to discern usable information about what traits you might see expressed in later generations or outcrosses.

The enzyme and hormone treatments in recharge can trigger herms when used late in flower, especially if you are not careful with the dosages.

edit-
Of course, if you are already using this successfully, it’s usually best to stick with what works.

6 Likes

I use Recharge and Mammoth P once a week and i’ve seen a noticeable difference

7 Likes

Never have used it, heard it’s on the pricey side I get all my goodies from EWC and homemade compost and various teas doubt I’d see much difference over already employed methods , however sounds like it might be a quick way to get soils up and running in short order.

2 Likes

I figured it had lots of humic acid if it’s really dark. I use Roots Organics Oregonism for roots and a boost sometimes. The dry bloom nutes in the bag has bacto/fungi in it, as well. So, you’re right, I use sort of what I want when I want. I do add my molasses as well so I can regulate it.

2 Likes

I’m telling you this shit is magic! Feed it to your plants and look at them the next day. They love it! I feed it to all plants every Sunday.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I really don’t see to much differences between recharge and biolive from DTE which I’m just starting to to try out 1lb for recharge is the same price as I paid for a 25lb bag at my grow shop

Here’s the technical info on it ! Share and compare!

Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, Humic Acid, Kelp Meal

Guaranteed Analysis:

Total Nitrogen (N) … 5.0%

• 0.4% Water Soluble Nitrogen
  • 4.6% Water Insoluble Nitrogen

Available Phosphate (P2SO4) …… 4.0%

Solule Potash (K2O) …… 2.0%

4.0% Humic Acids derived from Leonardite.

Endomycorrhizal Fungi: Glomus intraradices , G. mosseae , G. aggregatum , G. etunicatum - 0.2 propagules/gram each; Glomus deserticola , G. monosporum , G. clarum , Paraglomus brasilianum , Gigaspora margarita , - 0.16 propagules/gram (725 prop/lb)

Ectomycorrhizal Fungi: Rhizopogon villosulus , R. luteolus , R. amylopogon , R. fulvigleba - 300 propagules/gram each; Pisolithus tinctorius - 5,500 prop/gram; Scleroderma cepa , S. citrinum - 575 prop/gram each (3.5 million prop/lb total)

Trichoderma: Trichoderma harzianum , T. koningii - 13,750 CFU/gram each (12.5 million CFU/lb total)

Saccharomyces: Saccharomyces cerevisiae - 18,250 CFU/gram (8.2 million CFU/lb total)

Bacteria: Bacillus azotoformans , B. coagulans , B. licheniformis , B. megaterium , B. pumilus , B. thuringiensis , Paenibacillus durum , P. polymyxa , Azotobacter chtoococcum , Pseudomonas aureofaciens , P. fluorescens - 18,250 CFU/gram each (91.1 million CFU/lb total)

Sure recharge has more CFU/gram but once it gets into the soil it multiplies anyway right?

7 Likes

I will see your Sunday and raise to Tuesday! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

$118 on amazon! I was really wanting to try this! I will stick with recharge :pensive:

Edit: Can I order right form them? I didn’t see the option on their website.

1 Like

I’d think most grow stores would carry it, I get a 20% discount also makes it more reasonable

2 Likes

I live in the sticks lol

I will certainly be on the hunt! Especially since it seems like a one and done inoculate when you are letting your soil cook!

3 Likes

images

5 Likes

@Tinytuttle I just shot them an email to see if they ship :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle Oh for Christ’s sakes! I just googled “Buy Biolive online” and I found 5 pounds for 17$! This is what happens when one consumes alcohol and not cannabis…

5 Likes

Yea I haven’t even opened the bag yet just got done filling (2)5 gallon buckets of water and will let sit over night and I’ll add some to the water and give the girls an early morning drink A friend I know who grows swears by it ! I’m excited to try wish I’d started using it 2 months ago! Lol

4 Likes

I’m buying some. Their site says to add to soil before planting. I’m willing to bet your friend has found a workaround though since they have done this before. I will shoot them another email and see how much they recommend to add to a cubic foot. I only grow one at a time… I’m interested to see how it works for you. Please consider a post about it :pray:

3 Likes