Photosynthesis plus , does it actually increase yield by 80%?

I went to get a bunch of different things for my new grow and the guy told me about photosynthesis plus and online it’s saying it can increase yield by 80 percent ? If so when do I start using it , I don’t wanna use to early and burn my plants

1 Like

I used a sample of this a few years back. But I mix and match too many different products/samples to be able to attribute any effect to any one product :frowning:

It has been a while so don’t take my word for it but I seem to remember these as being an anaerobic microbe inoculate.

I think if a single product could actually almost double your yield we would all know all about it… just my $.02

-Dirtron

10 Likes

Can I start it with the plants 2 days fresh out of pots or should I wait a week or so to start

I am no expert, so maybe wait till someone else chimes in, but…

I put a bit of Myco-Madness (or Great White, etc…something with endo and exto mycorrhiza) on the paper towel that I germinate in, to get the radicle (root) inoculated post-haste and to outcompete any damping off fungi.

Then I hit my seedlings with a mix of ALL the different microbe products that I have on hand during their 1st watering once in soil/media.

I try to re-apply with the same multi-product microbe mix during the first watering post transplant each time I up pot them.

Finally I hit them with Phosphorus cycling bacteria (Mammoth Pee) once at the start of bloom, and a 2ed time either week 4 or 5 of bloom.

2 Likes

Where are you getting that information? I was just on their website and don’t see any such claim. If the claim is by someone who you can personally trust, then feel free to trust them (at your own risk). Otherwise, it sounds like empty hyperbole.

If you read the label, it does not clarify when to start or stop using it, so I assume you can use it from start to finish…

1 Like
1 Like

Checks out… :laughing:

The fact that the results are on tomatoes is not insignificant. And for the record, the site that the “article” is posted to is a retailer. As well, the “independent testing” was done by Bill and Ben’s Hydro World - another retailer. So…

6 Likes

Snake oil…

7 Likes

Haha so basically it’s not doin shit :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Sounds like a great way to start them with the mycro in a paper towel

1 Like

Snake oil? Maybe micro-dosing snake venom?

But seriously @Big4blunts2only0 assuming it is microbes it will help some. Just don’t plan on +80%,

2 Likes

IMHO - try it on one or two plants only — if there’s a benefit, keep it! :grinning:
Edit: - 80% would be amazing - I already have breakage issues with heavy buds - can’t imagine 80% more.

1 Like

https://microbelifehydro.com/feeding-chart/ Here the feeding schedule. Check them out on Instagram lots of peeps using for cannabis. To me seems to be another Urb Recharge type product. If it works half as good as the stink will be good stuff.

My freakshow i just ran had that problem with the top buds. I had to pull apart colas to strap the to bamboo…

Does that say 96.35% deionized water

3 Likes

It would be the most popular product in the world if it did.

2 Likes

Somehow I’m skeptical man

1 Like

Does it have electrolytes? That’s all they need.

6 Likes

Great products but nothing gives 80% more yields This is very great for living soil

1 Like

According to this it just looks like beneficial microbes. Not even the highest concentration of them. But that doesnt mean its worthless ive found microbes in soil do help. They seem to balance things and plants like them. I dont see food for them in the mix.

I wouldnt rest hat on 80% more yield. Theres wayy too many variables there. And as said on here already no bottle can gaurantee that. Its just marketing but i wouldnt be scared to try it since you have it on deck. I also wouldnt pay more for it than other microbes based on the claims. I didnt see price of it. Recharge is a decent microbe mix thats readily available . Lil expensive but it works. Best ive found was skunk labs microbe complete but havent seen it in year or 2. In soil you can feed the microbes mollases at 1 tbsp per gallon. I wouldnt recommend in a hydro system with pumps n lines n all.

1 Like