Recycled Container Grow Off : 2021

Ok here is my Entry for the grow off.

Recycled Container :recycle:
For this I’m re-using two freshly emptied Macaroni containers from KFC…
(water bottle for size reference) :yum:

Maybe old sanders was a fan of cannabis?

Construction
Cutout a hole in the lids (plants grow out from the hole) then snaped the lid in place, the lid is gonna help with moisture retention…

In the bottom of both containers I’ve made two holes in each for water drainage & cut two tabs on the sides to allow water to flow out from under the containers.

Organic “Recycled” Soil Mixture
Inside each container I’ve placed 5 small Lava Rocks (Lava Rocks help with drainage). Then filled it to the rim with pure soil directly from the Worm Bin 🪱 (No worms got in the containers)
The worm bin is comprised of many Organic Nutrient Amendments & Organic Food sources.

Nutrients Regime
Zero, all nutrients shall come from the “Magical” Microbal life/Nutrients already present in soil.

This is water only Magical stuff (like those toys, add water & watch grow spongey sea creatures)

Strain Selection is [Star Pupil Reg]
Both parents of this strain are Star Pupil, which is made from (Grape Romulan x Huckleberry Soda)

Backstory
Received only 2 of these seeds while tradeing a few years back on a different forum & the info I’ve provided is what I was supplied… (Anything else I know of this strain would be from Google).

I was also told that I’ll get purple, stinky, sticky buds from this strain…

Plan during this grow off
Photo Update as nessarry, stay within the rules, have fun & attempt to make some Star Pupil F2 (only saying F2 because I know these seeds are already F1 to start with, these seeds are the result of Star Pupil X Star Pupil parents.)

Dropping seeds tomorrow morning

Ready? Set, (Fail or Not) let’s GROW…
Good luck everyone & I can’t wait to read about what your all planing to do here. :wink:

17 Likes

good ideals

4 Likes

Cookie Devils are in the dirt!

I germinated these in paper towel in a ziplock in an Instant Pot on the Yogurt - Low setting. Perfect temperature for germinating, peppers & tomatoes go really fast too. Same as a heat mat I guess but I don’t have one of those.

12 Likes

Dunked some darker seeds this morning as i don’t have much faith in the tan ones that i also pre cracked this morning just in case.

12 Likes

Seeds soaked and dropped;

9 Likes

This is getting good. Og is awesome

2 Likes

Alright, my “recycled” container is this 3D printed Deathstar planter. It was given to me with a succulent that I over watered and killed. :roll_eyes:

It is about 3 oz (90ml) in volume and I put the slowpoke OG Kush auto in it. This is supposed to be fun right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

32 Likes

That’s just flat out awesome!!!

2 Likes

Does it have holes in the bottom so Lone Star can make his attack?

4 Likes

This makes me want to go to the toy store to find something crazy to grow in. Very creative🤪

4 Likes

Nope has to be recycled. Got to break into a kids toy box :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

This will be a great show. I might do some looking and see what I can come up with

2 Likes

Kids r all grown up and gone. But ii do have a dog with toys. Now if I can only find his kong​:upside_down_face:. Trust me that thing is definitely recycled (teeth marks and all) I just don’t think it big enough.:pinching_hand: .:zipper_mouth_face:%^*??

3 Likes

36 Likes

This is for those who enjoy the stinky stuff. The soil is called moonshine “batch 64” I planted a sharkwidow photo seed . I managed to stuff exactly 700ml of soil inside a size 11 1/2 shoe.

7 Likes

Yes there is a hole in the bottom about two meter wide. That’s about the size of a womp rat.

8 Likes

Similar to above but I took this from my baby girls closet. Put some holes in the bottom thru side instead of from underneath and when checked the size it literally fits exactly 750ml in it. I also figured I’d drop a dark sparks since @Mr.Sparkle put this together!

23 Likes

@Gonepostal I think your a shoe-in

9 Likes

Oh I’m loving this one. Imma just watch all these silly grows from up here in the cheap seats.

:popcorn:

5 Likes

or you could join for the fun of it :wink:

4 Likes