Red pop drop exotic Genetix tonight giveaway

If anyone from OG can chime in and try to win so we can get these.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQwCIHbMHlB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes

How do you enter?

2 Likes

was just going to ask the same thing. If I win, I will hold a mini OG giveaway.

2 Likes

Holy crap that’s some cool gear!

1 Like

I’m only interested in Redpop s1. But looks cool.

Prebuy going on redpop s1

Can’t. Already spent too much on gear lately

4 Likes

Per the “Boss”, CC off limits!!! Sitting on the Sidelines for the foreseeable future. Agony of a :honeybee: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I tried to figure it out, then realized someone already won!

1 Like

Are you sure? His ig post says 7pm pst on insta live, which is in the future. The seed banks are dropping even later at 9pm pst (midnight est).

Anyone feeling lucky?? Not gonna lie, most of the recent exotic genetix strains didn’t really interest me but the red pop crosses do. That red delicious sounds dank af. Too many beans already though haha

Wow all these look awesome would love me some of them

2 Likes

Hi @CapnCannabis, welcome to OG! Please, go to the Introduce Yourself thread and do so! Enjoy! You’ll love it here!!

2 Likes

He was giving a special pack away. The giveaway will be during his IG live at 7 pst

Edit: if I win I’m definitely sharing the win! There are some Og’ers that deserve those strains. They’ve been here longer and been here sharing what they have.

1 Like

a few interesting crosses that id love to have. but cant justify paying those prices atm

And it’s live.

Edit: Mike said two giveaways every hour.

I haven’t been able to watch his live very much, but I did see a guy dump milk on his sleeping wife. :rofl::flushed:

1 Like

She said forget the couch. Sleep outside.

2 Likes