Reefers 30+ Strain Auto and Photoerotic Orgy

Watermelon Skittles auto clone, Skittles auto clone, Super lemon haze runt that was stage cropped. All day 129 from sprout and now throwing pistils again, regardless of genetics…

Watermelon skittles

Skittles, she was slowest in hen tent, but only due to low light I believe. I also harvested her too early because I needed space :cry:

The remainder of the seedsman lemon haze, she turned out to be a nice little plant.

If I’m going to pull off getting seeds from any of these, my money is on skittles…

9 Likes

Nice work, love the experiments!

3 Likes

@Astrodude Thanks brother, many more to come now that I know what I can do with these clones! I’m also going to attempt grafting autos onto a photo rootstock this run. But I’ve got a lot of research to do on that one. Also in the plan, attempt to get an auto clone to 180+ days.

I’m doing all I can to not tissue culture, I’m already probably bitting off more than I can chew :joy::crazy_face: But in all likelihood, next run… especially if I get some crazy photo keeper out of these 200ish beans

3 Likes

Jammy Dodgers, Blueberry Boys, and my tortured, stress tested seedlings. @Alaskagrown Safe to assume I was tighter node spacing with this one? One of these guys has narrower leaves and is stretching like crazy, safe to assume that’s more sativa leaning?

8 Likes

Damn @Reefer those all look like winners to me I especially liked the DSD from barney’s and the WW of course ahhh shit…they’re all beatiues look forward for the final results happy growing :v:t2:

2 Likes

Ok, I think I made a newbie mistake… I’ve gotten way too comfortable with excessive defoliation and defoliated and trimmed the blueberry boys. All three of them dropped what sure appears to be pollen, but I’m no expert… :joy: I thought I had some sort of mildew or mold on the leaves, then I touched it, then I saw little tiny flowers. I this a known thing, don’t mess with the boys when they’re growing well? :crazy_face: Is the pollen viable even though it’s only day thirty something?

He dropped right near where I took the largest fan leaves. I wasn’t even thinking and just saw a large leave covering a lot of things up

5 Likes

Oh, any tips on how to make sure I don’t make a giant tent full of blueberry auto x’s? Before these seedlings become girls :weary: Do I need to spray down or sanitize since they weren’t in make jail yet?

2 Likes

In other news… I took some of that pollen and hit. The 131 day old amnesia auto and some of the skittles, watermelon skittles, and DSD clones. I also received my thug pug pbb pollen today and did the same. This could get interesting… Or perhaps it’ll be the most boring thing ever. Amnesia branch hit with Blueberry, is the name Blamnesia already taken? :joy:

Also, Jammy dodgers topped and lollipopped and healed crazy fast. This one day after.

5 Likes

I would take everything out of the tent and spray it down, piece by piece, including plants. I’d probably give the plants a gentle shower, just to be sure, and shake them off vigorously before putting them back. Make sure you remove your liner from the floor of your tent and clean between that and the actual tent floor. And then there’s the fans, zippers, and any strings hanging down. It’s gonna be a nightmare if you wanna make sure you get all of it neutralized

3 Likes

Would an alcohol solution do anything yo help?

1 Like

Probably not, or at least not as far as neutralizing pollen, but it wouldn’t hurt either. Straight water will do the trick when it comes to pollen. But a light alcohol solution will kill any bad stuff that might be in your tent, which is usually a good thing. You could also use white vinegar instead of alcohol and get the same result, without having to dry out the skin on your hands from working with alcohol.

4 Likes

Probably too late for anything had pistils… like @Banquo said, spray everything down with water to neutralize the pollen.

4 Likes

Drenched most the tent with water, will do it again tomorrow and spray down anything I pollinated in the wash sink. I’d say the blueberry pollen was definitely viable! The short but very nice looking jammy dodgers was pollinated with a good dose of blueberry pollen #1 on a paintbrush with pollen from the most impressive boy with the thickest stem that was the furthest along in making flowers and has the best root structure. Hopefully he progresses nicely, but Blueberry Dodgers regs. are underway and she’s already curling her leaves.

4 Likes

Luckily only a few plants, the other are long off!

2 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

@THRESH Thanks brother, the MCB are looking great! Perfect little seedlings, every last one of them and 8 for 8 :v:t2:

2 Likes

So I gotta ask how last night’s aeroponic setup went for ya

1 Like

The colour on these girls is amazing… what are they

This is still going, how long is it been now 130 ?

1 Like

I think at midnight we hit 133 for the leftovers from the last grow.

I think the blueberry boys sensed girls around so they were happy to start spouting everywhere, luckily I caught them early and it appears only things that I want pollinated are pollinated. Here’s my little Jammy dodgers girl already getting frosty, she was hit whet the second tallest boy that has the most robust stem and root system. The girl here needed to be be operated on, as did two of her siblings, she was the only survivor of the operations, she also was the first to start showing real flowers as opposed to her two other siblings which are much larger. I will also cross the larger more sativa leaving blueberry boy with the other two plants to make a more balanced stain. The other might end up being very indica leaning, but we’ll find out!

7 Likes