Relays and rewrites- WIN WIN WIN swear I'm not a Nigerian prince sonoffs and tent and tingz

“mom on the run…”
didididi do do do do

“mom on the run!”

2 Likes

You guys are hilarious…cracking up over here rofl!

2 Likes

I wanted to add that if I win this competition I will record a cringe worthy version of my song!

Or 25 likes whichever comes first!

Gotta up the ante!

7 Likes

Vote for me and I will have Garth Brooks sing my version!!! He just lives down the road!!! Lol… J/k… He does live down the road though

3 Likes

Vote for me and… nah fuck it, I dont care :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

You fucking rebel you :astonished:

3 Likes

Vote for me…hahaahahhahahhahahhahhahahha hahaahahhahahhahahhahhahahha
I love this meme

3 Likes

Lol was up there once… besides the annoying toll ways to get up there, I ended up in what I’m fairly sure was the ghetto outer area… had to drive my step brother back to his mom after him and his baby momma broke up… long, annoying, story full of drama…

2 Likes

Good morning my beautiful OG brothers and sisters. cos I was busy building a tardis. I forgot to call the winners.

In first place will the real @TrevorLahey please stand up. I repeat will the real @TrevorLahey please stand up.

In second place we have @cannabissequoia ooooooo potato skins about sums it up. Quality :sweat_smile:

And we have a duet in 3rd @ReikoX and @Stusatwork now don’t fret I’m going all Toni Braxton and unbreaking hearts. I have a th16 for each of you.

It may have been a small circle of competitors but it still made for a cracking little competition

7 Likes

…now i’ll safely reveal my unrealized backup plans…

3 way national anthem rewrite :us:, :maple_leaf:, :gb:

And finally…

Congrats @TrevorLahey, @Stusatwork, @ReikoX

:evergreen_tree:

I think I’m actually too stupid & under-equipped to make use of the prize.

When pictorials with hands pointing aren’t simple enough, it’s time to go smash something with a rock or stick…

Nevermind I’m firmly in Luddite mode and will stop communicating with other people when my flip-phone won’t function in the future. :smile:

So I dunno what to think.

May have to just yield that to the others.

I’m still looking forward to a grounded outlet and humidity above 16% some day.

:pray:

4 Likes

Woooooooooo!! Congrats everybody!!!

3 Likes

Ayyy! Congratulations to all the winners! It was by far my favorite contest yet and all the entries had me laughing!

And I WILL record my version of the song, next chance I get when I’m home alone! Don’t wanna explain that one to anyone but you guys… lol

8 Likes

Woo Hooo!!! Congrats winners!!!

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Can I have safe addresses please. I repeat. Can I have safe addresses please

3 Likes

Right guys. I’ve shipped the sonoffs and stuff to @toastyjakes and he’s going to distribute them pond side. In my haste packing I forgot there were 2 winners of runner up prizes so I’ll have to send another one out myself. I know it’s a long game to get them to you but theyre on the way now at least. Cheers for playing. Was awesome to have you. Maybe run another one some point in the future with another twist

5 Likes

I’ve been re-writing every damn song I hear for weeks… :upside_down: :smile: :musical_score:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :trophy:

5 Likes

Lol this 100. Personally I’m about as ‘creative’ as uhhhh whatever isn’t creative. But I have noticed lately I will change a line in a song to something canna related

4 Likes

@anon58740919 We all know you’re not Nigerian but you are a prince among thieves, sucka. :hugging:

@toastyjakes Thanks for the logistics; everything smells just like China. :cn: :fork_knife_plate:

gotta figure out if i need clouds for this… :thinking: :cloud:

7 Likes

I couldnt live without my th16s now :+1:

4 Likes

Could or couldn’t mate?

3 Likes