Reliable seed source in Australia?

hey all i live in australia and was wondering a reliable source that ships here all done with credit card i have not ever really had any problems but my source so longer ships here and they stocked everything please help?

2 Likes

Why would you order from outside, when you can have them deliver in your own country bro!

Welcome to overgrow @casperdeigh

iv never tried them ?

1 Like

Hello @casperdeigh, welcome to Overgrow!

European seedbanks do not ship to Australia?

There are not many members from Australia currently …

Maybe you could help @muir with some insight into Australia cannabis culture … :wink:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I am looking for general info on cannabis culture in Australia and New Zealand

I’m in Australia :wink: Ive never ordered from an aussie bank, they don’t have the varieties I’m looking for or stock seeds from the breeders I like to run :thumbsup: MrNice Auctions are good if you are looking for the more classic strains, pick them up for a bargain. For a wider variety of breeders I would recommend Attitude or Choice (same company but different deals), have received all my orders from them, another good one is Seedsman, they have quite the selection and guaranteed delivery :wink:
Ones to steer clear of, Bonza seeds, GYO seedbank (same company but don’t offer guarantee to AU).
Something I always keep in the back of my mind with aussie seedbanks is the fact it is not legal here to buy or sell seeds let alone grow them, if they get taken down is your name going to be in their system? your grow location? hits a bit close to home if you ask me :wink:

7 Likes

put another shrimp on the barbie :joy:

3 Likes

I know @Baudelaire will ship to you too, he’s a very well known and respected breeder. Check out his strains…

I eat that when i go to “The Outback”… HAHAHAHA! Oh, and the Bloomin’ Onion!

3 Likes

I defo want to grab some of Baudelaire’s strains when I get some cash together :wink:

and it aint a shrimp over here its a prawn lmao

3 Likes

I guess they internationalize the menu in order to make it easier for customers to understand, a prawn yes!

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

George from The Vault here.

Australia is our 3rd most popular customer base behind the UK and USA! We can process card payments for most international countries including Australia. We also offer the best stealth methods and guaranteed delivery, your in safe hands with The Vault.

Check out our most recent offers

If you have any other questions then just let me know our visit our FAQ Section

1 Like

When we (TheVault) ship internationally we offer super stealth and guaranteed delivery (where tracking is available)!

We do not enclose anything in the package to identify you, no receipts or invoices etc. so you can deny knowledge should anything ever happen.

In the highly unlikely event that it is nabbed at customs they will just throw it in the bin and not bother you, and we will then resend the seeds under our guaranteed delivery system :smile: at no additional cost to you. We are good at what we do, so we take the risks, not our customers.

We of course urge all customers to make sure and learn and respect the laws relating to cannabis seeds where they are. We sell the seeds as souvenirs :wink: and do not encourage germination.

3 Likes

just placed a order il give it a go cheers for the help

2 Likes

try this site may help you out
https://www.cannabisandseeds.com
Happy G
rowing

1 Like

all orders arrived safe in packaging absolutley wrapped cheers bud

2 Likes

always good to hear :grin:

1 Like