Deleted for privacy

Deleted for privacy…

3 Likes

Would help to know where you are and where you’re trying to order from

2 Likes

I gotcha. I don’t have any idea what it takes to ship something to Asia, and don’t have any advice on forwarding services, but if it comes down to it and you pay whatever the shipping cost is, you can order them to me and I’ll send it along.

I’m sure there are probably other people on here who have experience with this sort of thing though. So give it awhile and someone will hopefully know of a forwarding company.

4 Likes

I’m not sure about South Asia but I would expect that it’s the same as everywhere, postal letter mail goes through customs automatically as long as it’s compliant in size weight and postage. I’ve had (and many others even more) success with using coin flips and washers to send from the US to other countries, I have had no problems with that so far other than speed. Given how cheap a global stamp is, I try to split up international shipments to folks if they’re breeder packs into two, 1/2 and 1/2 just in case

11 Likes

That’s smart splitting then up. I’ve never sent anything out of the us before, let alone something that probably shouldn’t be :joy:

2 Likes

Friends are the best forwarding service. I have sent ACE seeds to the USA as they sell direct to Canada but not the States.

5 Likes

I know 7east genetics here in Canada send international. I personally haven’t tried them but I have heard great things. Large plant counts and good breeding practices it seems.

1 Like

Hit up Tony on instagram and he might be able to help you out, I think he’s currently having a big blowout sale on some stuff.

1 Like

I did!

He can’t do it international right now!

dang, sorry homie and GL

1 Like

I was just looking at 7East stuff on Strainly they look really good! Do they have a website or an email direct list that you know of?

I have successfully sent seeds to Sweden, Brasil Canada and Russia.

Id be willing to help out.

9 Likes

There ya go bud. They actually have a very nice site…

3 Likes

I will vouch 110% for @Ris and his awesome seed service. He got very good breeders aswell and im very happy with my order.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

7 East send international world wide and have some really good stuff @Dirt_Wizard

3 Likes

This is some solid advice right here!

:metal:

1 Like

@kevinmalone I’ll also vouch for @Ris.

Great service, good breeders, and if he says he’ll take care of you, believe it, he will, it’s not BS talk.

2 Likes

purchased at seed-city.com very recently. one of europes leading retailers from uk. had no problems, nice customer support, good sales… check it out…
check if cannapot.com delivers internationally…i did quick, it isn´t clearly stated. top nodge euro retailer from austria, my partner of trust for many years… write them a mail, maybe
ordered at alchimiaweb.com from spain half year ago, everything ran smoothly… no problemo.

these three are basically europes leading retailers with a broad product range, each with their own exclusives…

any questions about european seedbanks, product, etc… did a lot research lately, so don´t hesitate to ask me!

good luck