Remela’s garden BR 🇧🇷

Killer little set up mate, beautiful country too I have been lucky to visit twice the last was a 4 month surf trip from Florianópolis to Fortaleza. Where are you situated?

Love the Lord Quas avatar too man

5 Likes

I’ve lived in Florianópolis, the island of magic. Today I still live on the coast but higher up, surfs up bro!!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Currently run, specialy Good Medicine F3 - Bodhiseeds, 3 fems. And others brazillians crosses

9 Likes

Welcome bro
what about GM effect? have you yet smoked the thing? mine had lemon soap smells

here is the female #5, mother of ur F3.
Bigger and best yield, 75days+ to get ready, this pheno still had THC

hey look at that @nube good medicine you made
we all are playing with her here in brazil

thanks again for doing this, you and @Panamajock have a real heart OG

13 Likes

Glad to see there doing well.

Good Medicine buds have long elegant conical forest green nugs with lots of orange hairs and a coating of dusty green crystal trichomes.

This description fits that great photo to a tee, Spot on ??im well impressed with you Boys From Brazil. Lol

Sativa Dominant Hybrid Strain Sativa Dominant Hybrid - 70% Sativa / 30% Indica

THC: 15%, CBD: 15%

Good Medicine is a rare sativa dominant hybrid strain created by breeders at the infamous Bodhi Seeds as a cross of (Green Crack X Tres Dawg) X Harlequin. Good Medicine was bred specifically to capture a super high CBD level – in this case it hits about 1:1 THC: CBD, although it has been recorded as high as 1:3 THC:CBD. These levels typically fall about the 15% mark on average, making Good Medicine highly medicinal but still with beloved THC effects. The high is super relaxing and mellow in nature, with uplifting and happy effects that are perfect for use any time of the day. A wash of relaxation will overcome you, leaving you slightly lazy but still able to get up and move if need be. These highly medicinal and long-lasting effects make Good Medicine perfect for treating a wide variety of conditions including inflammation, chronic pain, muscle spasms or tremors, and depression, among many others. It has a light sweet tropical mango flavor with a sugary candy overtone. The smell is of sweet yet spicy herbal tropical fruits with a sugary effect that can be detected as the nugs are burned. Good Medicine buds have long elegant conical forest green nugs with lots of orange hairs and a coating of dusty green crystal trichomes.

Effects

Body High, Happy, Relaxing, Uplifting

May Relieve

Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Inflammation, Muscle Spasms

Flavors

Candy, Herbal, Sweet, Tropical

Aromas

Earthy, Pine, Spicy, Sweet

Happy growing

P J

4 Likes

She hasn’t bloomed here yet, was starting a cycle when I germinated. I used this time to “sexar” and now only females bloom, 3 phenos. I’m looking forward to it. Tnks so much ma friend.

2 Likes

Glad to see this one getting grown out more. Good Medicine is great party weed - it’s not narcotic, but makes everyone happy and talkative and energetic - relaxed but not as mellow as the description above claims. My girlfriend loves it because it helps her anxiety.

Hope yours turn out to be good medicine too!

:sunrise_over_mountains: :rainbow_flag:
:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Wassap BR fellas @Rmlorganica @weedcvlt @ervasagrada and the others. Kroma here. Let’s overgrow the world!

4 Likes

Transplanting clon day
11 days
Water and aloe vera

Roooots

9 Likes

6 Likes

Good Medicine #1 & #2
19 days 12/12

10 Likes

é a primeira vez que vc cultiva essa good medicine, @Rmlorganica ?
queria saber em relação ao cbd, cê achou que ela tem bastante ou pouco, os efeitos comparados as outras plantas que vc tem ai

1 Like

Salve, esse é o primeiro ciclo delas por aqui. O irmão @ervasagrada ja rodou elas e deixou um feedback la no MC. Podia da uma comentada aqui tbm sobre.

2 Likes

One love :heart:‍:fire:

7 Likes

Some cuts for the indoor, some cuts for the experience of the Brazilian guerrilla coast :ocean::sunny::deciduous_tree::fist:t5:

3 Likes

Bora acompanhar por aqui também @Rmlorganica :wink:!!!

3 Likes

Bien venido a roda punk!!! Hhehehe

2 Likes

:smoking:

7 Likes

12 Likes