Reminds me of home

Just taking a moment here to say this is a very good site this community has developed.
Reminds me of the previous site I was at until greed stepped in, all over what? Rks seeds, yeppers!
Oh and they’re the real thing, for sure.
It broke the camel’s back over there.
This place was everything you could ask for then, and that much more.
It was definitely a true community, you’d think a little thing like beans wouldnt break us all a part since being family and all would send everybody to opposite corners of the flat Earth, but it did.

Do we have a sever fund here to donate to, same as upgrades to the system.
Perhaps there’s mini auctions to help with costs here?
Can’t expect one person to front our home here.

12 Likes

Glad you are enjoying this website. You can support the site through Patreon.

I also support the site by doing seed giveaways myself.

8 Likes

As Reiko posted, if you wanna show some love to the site you can always donate to the Patreon link up there and it all goes into the upkeep and security of the site and server and you can donate as little as $1 a month if you want.

And oh yes, the seed giveaways here are fun and fantastic! Many members, as well as breeders and seed banks like to have contests for seeds and with Reiko, MrSparkle and many other amazing members on the site, there are just giveaways sometimes lol

Alot of knowledge through the generations and a fun place to just read and look at pictures that isn’t riddled with Instagram strain hyping price gougers lol

Welcome home @OleReynard :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I come from a place where I’ve been privelaged to know some of the finest basement breeders anywhere.
It was home to:
Big Buddy
Danksy
Doc d
Katsu Bluebird
Professor P
Comacus
Jay T
Farmer Joe
Tomba
Baked Reality
Motz
Juice
Sym
Sativa Breather
I know I’m missing a few?

Professional breeders
Lem
Cap
Jaws
Bodhi
Thunderfudge
We had the potcast man there.

I have quite a few beans I’d like to donate to the server fund, maybe just bin them at a decent price so everybody can get a crack at them.
Can this be done?

8 Likes

On that, you would need to pm @LemonadeJoe and see what you could set up, I’m sure it’s doable as we have had auctions before, but always best to clear with the man first lol

4 Likes

Thank you for all your help, I’ll pm Joe

2 Likes

Thank you for generous offer! PM’d

2 Likes

Recognise your name from around the way… I don’t visit many forums anymore but defs find this one to be the most genuine. Really good.folks on here …
V

3 Likes

Yeah I visited the farm and Rollitup found Rollitup to be to political.

I visit a site to get away and meet people with like minds.
Seems to be pretty chill here, I’m homesteading.

Is this vet?

3 Likes

@Lemonade Joe has ok’d a little server/update benefit.
I’m not sure how many small zips i have but as many as I have they’re being released to the club.
99% of these are full packs coming from the various artists in a previous posting (see above)
Not sure if it’s just gonna be bins or auction quite yet.
You’ll know more as this progresses.
Still have shipping to figure out so that as much as the procedes goes towards what it’s intended for.

3 Likes

Yes it was from the farm … Not round there too much these days… most my friends left there and started getting uncomforting inboxes from a dude over there so yeah…
As for Vet… not sure who that is hehe

1 Like

Thank you very much @OleReynard:pray:

Your offer is now reality … everyone pls check out:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.