Rip Sub Cool . I’m thinking about doing a seed run with some of his work

Been looking for plushberry myself.

3 Likes

Pop them qrazy trains!

4 Likes

I just saw on mzjills Instagram that plushberry will be reproduced using the original parents and made available this summer.

6 Likes

Oh, I’m about to. I’m waiting until I have everything set up to be able to do seed runs with each strain as I go.

5 Likes

This is from a greenhouse crop of the keeper from my first ten pack of Qrazy Train. It smelled and tasted exactly like wd40. It was also one of those rare ones where even an hour after smoking someone could walk in the room and know exactly what strain was smoked. There was another one that alone yielded as much as the rest of the females from that pack combined. The quality just wasn’t good enough to keep.

6 Likes

Dam, wd40? Thats the total opposite of what I found. Mine were all fruity, in the 5 pack I popped. Ended up with 3 different phenos. I came across one of the best grape smelling flavors in my days of smoking. I would give her another go somewhere down the road.

3 Likes

Mine were all very chemically in a train wreck reminiscent sort of way. I liked it enough to want to do another selection and to be able to make a second generation of seeds. I also really wanted males for crossing to some other things that I think it would make some fun kids with. Hence the back up pack.

3 Likes

Running Jack Skellington ( killer queen x jack the ripper) right now…

Starting the trichome production earlier than others in week 2 of flower already…

6 Likes

I wish I found something like trainwreck. In mine I think 2 of mine leaned to querkle. And 1 was earthy lemons, it smelled like you rolled lemons in soil.
Whenever you pop those I hope you make a thread would love to see what you find.

2 Likes

I ran his Plushberry and Vortex back in the day when they came out both were excellent really miss the Vortex it had a unique funk to it. RIP Subcool

3 Likes

I think I’ve got a sub cool strain x with a bodhi strain!! Recieved Agent Orange #1 x Goji OG as freebies from JBC.

7 Likes

I will be. I’ll be doing a full open pollination seed run using each male and female from the pack too. Although I think there’s still some packs available at a bank or two. As a bit if a side note the really high yielding plant from my first run also grew like the classic train wreck with the branches all flopped over and piled up on each other like a literal train wreck

5 Likes

My qrazy train keeper was purple and super frosty and finished first outside out of about 10 different strains… Had some awesome undescribable sweet terps… Cant wait to see what ya end up with.

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m really curious now too. I had a few crosses planned based on the terpene profiles I got but it really sounds like most people’s experience was the opposite. We’ll see. I’ll definitely keep everyone updated when the time comes.

2 Likes

Just found out that he passed away. Loved his supersoil recipe.
RIP Subcool, you helped me (and others) out a lot with our organic grows.
:cry:

7 Likes

I’ve got Agent Orange #2 x Goji OG. Super resilient to overwatering, underwatering, and changes in light schedule without going hermie.

2 Likes

Here is the “Jack Skellington” now getting chopped at @ 48 days

9 Likes

Nice chunky buds on that one @Wigiberto… nice work!.. she’s a beauty!!

6 Likes

Very nice! How was she?

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::desert_island::dash:

I enjoyed reading through all the phenotypes of Qrazy train everyone has had. I have a few in flower and wanted to see others results with this strain. There is a lot of variation that I am seeing in the plants I have in flower as well. Exciting!

This is a photo of the second Qrazy train to go in. It is shorter than the first plant flowered. The smell is close to gooey (not sure if that is querkle) with a powdered milk and slightly sweet grape odor. She is chunking up mighty quick. 4 females in total so far.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::desert_island::dash:

4 Likes