Subcool Seeds

I have some packs that I purchased (2006-07) that I would be interested in trading. I vacuum sealed all packages and stored them in a cool, dry dark closet. These were purchased through Bidz Bay. Maybe someone can coax life out of these beans.

Vortex 10 seeds
Jack the Ripper 10 seeds
Space Queen 5 seeds
Querkle 10 seeds
The 3rd Dimension 10 seeds x2
MzGills Candy Mix 10 seeds
Bigfoot BCHP x Grim 10 seeds

26 Likes

May we ask which vendor/source/seedbank/:alien:?

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

What are you interested in? Have 100+ Strains. Came message you 25 - 30 listing until you have them all, peruse the listings and decide what you want, if any. Fair enough? Thanks and, continue to be safe.

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia these came through Bidz Bay at the time in the U.K., vendor was Subcool. I can post some pics if someone can tell me how.

3 Likes

Here we go!

[quote=“Tejas, post:1, topic:31997, full:true”]
I have some packs that I purchased (2006-07) that I would be interested in trading. I vacuum sealed all packages and stored them in a cool, dry dark closet. These were purchased through Bidz Bay. Maybe someone can coax life out of these beans.

Vortex 10 seeds @Guitarzan
Jack the Ripper 10 seeds @Mongobongo
Space Queen 5 seeds @Guitarzan
Querkle 10 seeds @Hugh_Glass
The 3rd Dimension 10 seeds x2 @misterbee 1pk, @Purple-N-Hairy 1 pk.
MzGills Candy Mix 10 seeds @schmarmpit
Bigfoot BCHP x Grim 10 seeds @Guitarzan
[/quote]

9 Likes

@misterbee, I would be interested in Indicas that can/will address chronic pain.

3 Likes

Man I’d love to have those Space Queen, and Vortex seeds. I’ll PM you a list.

3 Likes

Tomorrow, I’ll begin the Listings…have some specifically for Pain. Should be able to help out. Alaska Thunder F…k is supposed to be good for that. As such, I have that in Photo/Fem. Many others. Look the different strains up on Leafy.com, good information source. Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want.That’s how I roll.

2 Likes

@Guitarzan :+1:
@misterbee the Alaskan TF auto/fem would work, let me know what you want besides the SQ and Vortex.

4 Likes

I sent you a link to my list. Let me know if there’s a problem with it.

2 Likes

Nothing!!! I got you…when I hit you with the list, look it over, they’ll be headed your way.

1 Like

any left would trade some bog sour bubble

1 Like

I’m confused now. I don’t have an ATF auto fem, so are @misterbee and I both after the SQ, and Vortex?

4 Likes

No…I’m not looking for ANYTHING. He was offering me choices on anything BUT them, as you had mentioned them first. Props due to him. Plus, the ATF is Photo/Fem, NOT Auto!!!

3 Likes

Now that I read that again, I see what’s going on. Damn dab rig. Thanks for holding those for me @Tejas. Did you get a look at that list? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Recommended Strains for Pain/Chronic Pain: Afghani Kush, Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Jack Herer, White Widow, Sour Diesel, Master Kush, Blueberry and, Budda Kush…all of which I MAY have…for your info on Pain Relief. Also, ACDC and Harlequin. Oh yeah, Cherry Wine Hemp also. That I have plenty of.

1 Like

@Guitarzan, got the list, you are good for the SQ and V.
@misterbee, my mistake on the ATF. You are next to choose from what I have left.
@casperdeigh, you have next choice after mister bee.

2 Likes

I’d love the querkle. Plenty to trade

1 Like

:laughing:

Forgive me if I was more medicated than normal @Tejas!

:man_facepalming: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

cheers man querkle or vortex would be my pick rip sub

2 Likes