Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Come take a look at what i’ve been hiding up until now.

Growing Up Ganja is happy to announce we now have in house strains. Apple Fritter, Fruity Pebbles and Mimosa. 5 seeds per pack and there only 15 dollars. We have more in the works now, just need to finish some test runs.

https://www.growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/growing-up-ganja.
Mimosa

Apple Fritter

Fruity Pebbles

23 Likes

I’m sure there is some type of politics behind it.
:angry:

3 Likes

Honestly, I think my page was reported. Im pretty sure i know who too

3 Likes

I just bought a pack of Fruity Pebbles and Mimosa. Nice strains to add to grow list. I would have bought Apple Fritter except I am running an Evercrisp from Sin City Seeds and I have more seeds.

2 Likes

Seems to be the norm now

We keep getting suspended

And Etsy closed or store on there end

Lots of avenues opening and windows closing

I am now on a completely different site and welcome cannabis seeds for sale

4 Likes

Thank you for being the first to jump in. Im happy to get you a pack of apple fritter free and clear.

6 Likes

If your interested in a possible collab or partnership shoot me a DM and lets talk.

5 Likes

Hell Yeah. That is might kind of you.

cannabis-spirituality

4 Likes

That apple fritter is pretty so are the rest. You have kept a kid on this pretty well lol. The og prices always beat commercial!

2 Likes

As of about 10min ago, Growing Up Ganja is an authorized Mars Hydro dealer.

21 Likes

Congratulations on the new additions, the Apple fritter looks like it should be the fruity pebbles with all the colors. Need to get a pack or two of those!

5 Likes

Just followed you on the gram :+1:
Screw the big tech companies.

Congrats on the GUG seed line!!! :100:

12 Likes

In the words of @repins12 “outmotherfuckingstanding!” :rofl:. That’s awesome man glad to see you grab the bull by the horns and slap it around a bit lol. Congrats

8 Likes

200w

4 Likes
1 Like

Looks like the mimosa I used to wash. Comes out like red wine in the water!

1 Like

My luck keeps getting better, My paypal was just shutdown. At least they allowed me to transfer the money out.

Looking at getting a new merchant processor… UGH

8 Likes

Ugh is right!
Somebody got it out for you bro?

2 Likes

Right, Facebook, Paypal and now im trying to scramble to accept payments… They dont make it enjoyable to run a business in this industry

8 Likes

Its funny, Square just launched a program for cbd sellers and because i was kicked off a couple months ago im not eligible to join… aint that some shit.

7 Likes