Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Some bullshit

3 Likes

Some straight up :ox: :poop:. How can just a few companies have locks on these things but not be considered a monopoly? Hope it works out man.

2 Likes

Jesus, what a PITA!!! Shoot Great Lakes Genetics a message, Jeff JUST started taking credit cards, see who he went with. That sucks that Square gave you the boot, Chitown Seeds is using Square.
This is EXACTLY why I wish the F****D up Govt would finally pass the SAFE Act, and allow Cannabis Businesses access to proper banking.
Hope you get it figured out soon @RIS
:+1::+1: and hoping it doesn’t take you long!!!

1 Like

I have a contingency plan but it may take a while to get it up and running and i dont think its the best user experience, so we will see

When mastercard bailed out of the cannabis buisness, I think it sent shock waves across the industry, I haven’t heard of the other credit card companies doing the same as of yet but it sure didn’t help things

1 Like

Costco doesnt even take mastercard anymore. “VISA” i think they said it was called.

1 Like
5 Likes

they also dumped AMEX years ago…they had some crazy issues.

The Fruity Pebbles and Mismosa I ordered came in today with an Apple Fritter pack and two Rulk Auto F seeds. Great seeds at a great low price.

13 Likes

Good day OG’s,

I would like to announce a contest for Growing Up Ganja. The contest will be on discord, and the prize is determined by a poll in the giveaway section. Vote now between LED (300W+), Tent (3x3) or Exhaust kit (6in).

Contest details:

How it works?

• Get your personal invite link instantly by using the /invites command
  • When someone joins through your invite link, your invite score and ranking will rise
  • Track and check your members invites with the /invites-leaderboard command
  • To prevent fraudulent invites, the inviter’s score will decrease if the member they invited leaves within 24 hours

How do i win?

• The winner will be the person that has the most valid invites to the discord server.at 11:59pm PST on September 30th.

Disclaimer

1. Anyone caught cheating will be banned from the server and barred from any Growing Up Ganja contests or giveaways.

2. The contest will be null and void in the event the server has less than 50 members by the end date of Sep 30th.

14 Likes

Happy to announce I have partnered with Barney’s Farm and will be putting those genetics online shortly.
Also will be offering AutoPot systems at the shop as well

:tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball: Growing Up Ganja can once again take payment via card. :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

While i continue to search for a payment processor for this business, Max Redemption Is the current solution. While it’s not the most user friendly process its very do-able.

However, there is a downside, Max Redemption charges a fee for their service. The fee is 4.26%, in order to offset this fee i will be automatically applying a 5% discount to all orders by default.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause

13 Likes

FUCKING A man that’s great to hear! Those new strains you dropped have raping my pay Check written all over them! Thanks for contest chance.

3 Likes

Barney’s Farm - has offically launched at Growing Up Ganja.

https://www.growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/barneys-farms/.

And by the end of this week we will have 15+ strains by both Green Bohdi & G13 Labs

11 Likes

Good stuff. You have some nice new strains.

3 Likes

Awesome. Your site is growing fast with genetics. :smiley:

4 Likes

Green Bohdi & G13 Labs Just hit the store. Come and get it.

https://www.growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/g13-labs/.

https://www.growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/green-bohdi/.

11 Likes

Whatever happened with DNA??? Didn’t work out??? I know you said you were going to add them to the list.

3 Likes

He had them for a minute I believe. My mistake it’s urban legends that he has. I have seen DNA seeds before. I have been interested.
Good job @Ris

2 Likes

DNA was hard to get… but i did get them and i have 25+ of there strains that will hit the shop sometime this week

12 Likes

Very interested in the DNA gear, can’t wait to see what strains you get in stock

4 Likes