Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Nice Idea ,Lots of Luck , Growing Up GanJa , since
1970 freighter Captain, teenagers , now… @Ris ty.
OldschoolfartoutdoorsfrekenmedHerbsnSpice
Peace…
PS. Would have Skywalker kush, genes Seeds
Ty vm

OverGrow The World with seedsaverOGers

It looks like the weekend just got better. We have added @duo to the list of premium genetic now avalible at www.growingupganja.com

Sour Breath by Duo

View Sour Breath by clicking here

Plus new drops from @darkillusion & @GEMI-CONNECT616

GTR F3 by Dark Illusions

View GTR F3 by clicking here

Jokerz by Gemi-Connect

View Jokerz by clicking here

24 Likes

Very nice! Love the look and printing material choices of the journals.

I’m not using journals, but if you wanted to make that left side smoke evaluation page a purchaseable pdf, maybe delivered via email, I’d be delighted to pay $10 for it.

I’d blow through 25 pages really fast, and I like to pass evaluation sheets out to friends with my weed gift samples, so printable would be better for me.

Nobody has returned any of the sheets I made yet :rofl: but maybe I’d get better results with something nice like you made.

6 Likes

Happy mail today! Thank you @Ris! Delightedly dropped 3 of the Mimosa just now, looking forward to some fabulousness :heart_eyes::green_heart:

10 Likes

Received my package in on Saturday… thanks so much @Ris , I thought it was the cancer auction package… @OhNo555 helped me with the correct one thou :joy::joy::joy::joy:

15 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb

ohh nice have with those ML

i hope you like them when there number comes up …

20 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb - No worries brother. Glad they made it.

@OhNo555 - Thanks for the gentle reminder, haha

@JAWS - thanks for dropping those Photos

7 Likes

I suspect Lot #2 Mystery has landed.
@Ris please confirm.
Mystery#2

Thank You for the Fun, Beans and your continued Generosity.

16 Likes

16 Likes

Nice score! Got my curiosity up for my mystery lot. Kind of fun not knowing what you’re getting.

4 Likes

Thank You Sir.

2 Likes

Miss that guy. RIP Chris Farley!

4 Likes

Not sure why or how I didn’t get involved in the mystery auction looks like @Ris set the PO on :fire::fire::fire:.
I did get these today. Wohoo many thanks bro.

16 Likes

The eagle :eagle: has landed :flight_arrival: with the lucky :four_leaf_clover: lot #8 what a haul and extras to boot :hiking_boot:! HELL YEAH :+1:! What a GR8 auction to win :1st_place_medal:! Thanks :blush: a lot @Ris for the lot and the unexpected bonus beans 🫘 from you awesome auction! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

17 Likes

@Ris my QR code scanner landed today! :laughing: (I was like, wtf?)

Oh, and some beans too! :wink:

Thanks again sir!

13 Likes

No lie, thats a working alexa. LOL

4 Likes

So, I have a pretty good deal for you all. If anyone is interested in picking up a Stundenglass Gravity bong. You can get them now on their official website for $599.95 I have 2 I can offer at $475

Let me know if you are interested and we can get it setup.

15 Likes

We’re excited to announce the upcoming Private Seed Auction on GrowingUpGanja.com! It’s the first of its kind, and we want you to be a part of it. This is an exclusive event for OG members only, so be sure to sign up for an account if you haven’t already.

Add yourself to the wiki and an invitation will be sent to you on Friday, March 15th containing the URL, this URL is unlisted and will be taken down upon completion of the auction.

Add your name below for an invite.

1. @Kgrim
  2. @SunGrown :us:
  3. @OhNo555 :us::dizzy:
  4. @Mrgreenthumb
  5. @MyrtleGrounds
  6. @donuchee

Add numbers as needed.

14 Likes

Sounds very exciting, can’t for this auction to get cranked up.

2 Likes

I like Auctions!:+1:

1 Like