Ris - Growing Up Ganja

@Ris, i can’t find a place on the site to make an account. Only a newsletter subscription. Prolly missing it! :v:

2 Likes

you should see a link at the very top of the site that says account details click on that and you should be able to create an account

3 Likes

Ill have to look on the PC later. Not seeing it on my phone.

Auction is now live.

6 Likes

@Ris, hey,

I am just getting back on site and would like to know is the invite still available?

2 Likes

Killer avatar, nothing like a Hellfire missile rack to make a statement.

3 Likes

Thanks, but my confession is that I was a combat engineer not aviation. We pulled tower guard downrange and when they landed I ran over and had my moment lol.

Ditto your avatar!

4 Likes

Your Mimosa are looking gorgeous @Ris !

17 Likes

Very healthy looking plant @RainToday. Should produce some fine Mary Jane…

3 Likes

@RainToday - absolutely stunning, happy to have them in your garden. You’re definitely treating them right!

Also, I truly appreciate the updates and pictures you are providing. I know its not always our first thought. So thank you for keeping me in the loop.

6 Likes

Hey there, Ganja Growers! It’s been a while since our last auction, and I couldn’t be more excited to announce that it’s finally time for another one! But this time, I want YOU to have a say in what we offer.

I’ve handpicked four incredible breeders for our upcoming auction, but there’s room for one more. That’s where you come in! I will follow this post up with a poll, and it’s open from now until Wednesday at 8 PM. Your voice matters, so don’t miss your chance to vote!

Now, mark your calendars because the auction is set to kick off this Friday at 4:20 PM and will run until Saturday at 4:20 PM on 4/20. See what we did there? Get ready for an event filled with top-notch genetics that’ll elevate your grow game to new heights!

We’ve curated a lineup of premium cannabis strains from the industry’s top breeders. Join us this Friday and start bidding on your favorites!

And here’s a sneak peek at some of our favorite strains from each breeder:

• Compound Genetics: Keep an eye out for legendary strains like Gelato 33 and Skittles.
  • Trilogen Genetics: Indulge in crowd-pleasers like Blueberry Muffin and Wedding Crasher.
  • Terpyz Mutants: Prepare to drool over Blueberry Lime Kush AD and Quackberry Rose.
  • Elev8 Seeds: Don’t miss out on must-haves like Gorilla Glue #4 and Wedding Cake.

After you vote on the poll be sure to leave a post with what strain you are most interested in from that breeder and it may be included.

Get ready to bid on some dank delights! See you at the auction

Who would you like to see included in this auction
  • Compound Genetics
  • Trilogen Genetics
  • Terpyz Mutants
  • Elev8 Seeds

0 voters

12 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @OnePassionateGrower @RainToday @duo @420noob @CanuckistanPete @Mrgreenthumb @OhNo555 @Rmevet

Tag anyone you think might be interested

11 Likes

Any breeder that meets your standards will make me happy, and I prefer autoflowers and love pineapples :grin:

Your Mimosa girls are growing happily, they’ve started alternating their nodes, and I moved them back into the green room today after harvesting two plants gave me some space. :heart_eyes: This is the smaller one, the other two are in the middle of the crowd.

14 Likes

Definitely always interested in GG4. Sounds like it is going to be a great auction can’t wait to see what you have planned

2 Likes

@patsnumone @HappyTrees23s @Coffin_Dodger @XgrimmX @Andrane @Frosty78 @Rhino_buddy @Jpaul

6 Likes

Hey @Ris, what is the lineage of your Apple Fritter fems? Is it from Lumpys cut, or different? I have one growing currently and it looks great :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Im not able to say with 100% certainty that it is Lumpy’s but that is my understanding.

Happy to hear its growing well, Are you logging the grow currently? Got a pic of her in the garden?

~Ris :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@bobgrows @Emeraldgreen @blowdout2269 @carty @ohno555 @Til_Valhalla @thceed @CanuckistanPete @lzboy @adventuretime86 @feloniousmonk

9 Likes

Okay sounds good. I can in DMs if that would work for you

2 Likes

Then no need for pictures. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes